Dynamics

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrG, Apr 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MrG

MrG New member

Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    Hello

I'd be intrigued to hear about the different d/s dynamics that you guys have. Theres alot of information out there pertaining to chastity but leaning in the FLR direction. Anyone practice chastity but consider themselves to be switches? Any keyholders that are switches? If so how does your dynamic work? Any and all insight is welcome. Thanks!

2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    We haven’t been super serious with a chastity lifestyle, it’s been mostly still a game although it’s been steadily becoming more enforced. I was the dominant one in the bedroom for most of our marriage, coming up on 30 years now, but the wife hated being dominated lol, so when I found chastity cages I thought it could be fun for us to switch and she does have a dominant side, so it’s worked out great so far.
    We are not in a FLR, always been co-captains so to speak, but now in the bedroom it’s the Queens rules.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Well, we are not in a full FLR. My wife is a slightly matriarchal lady (in a nice way). I am kept locked 24/7 and if possible 365. She is very insistent on my chastity and does enjoy teasing and keeping me "gagging for it". Sex involves me pleasing her with my tongue, her toys and her strap on. She is very much in charge of things in the bedroom. We are very much our own people and both do things we want to do without the other! In general Mrs Chaste is the boss but with a small b!

ugams likes this.
  4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    My wife lets me take charge of some things (investments, travel arrangements, etc) and needs me to take charge of a few others (due to a partial disability) but makes it clear that she is in charge of my penis, my hormones, and therefore just about anything else she deems necessary. Not sure what to call it.

5. princeofpersia

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    To be honest she is a little more dominant outside of bedroom, other than that we are so much alike each other. I like flr but just as a fantasy, when it comes to reality I won't accept any order from anyone let alone my love. If I do something for her it's out of love and I expect she does it too. I want equality in my life. Once she found it I'm more attentive when I'm not orgasming, she denies my orgasm one or two days. It's fun. We don't take it seriously like others in this site. To be honest I usually get to orgasm because I hate to be horny and most of the time I get blue balls, I thinks it's related to me being young (23). The idea is hot and fun but in reality, it's not usually. By the way, in my country I can't get a chastity device, maybe if I get it, it would be easier to control myself.:)

homebody likes this.
  6. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    For my wife and me it's just a sexual domination game and also a way for her to boss me around and tell me what clothes to wear, when to please her, when I get sexual pleasure, and make me do some errands for her as well as house chores...

She loves being in control of me and I love being submissive to her. However when the cage goes off and she gives me an orgasm we go back to a more common male-female role. None of us is considered superior to the other but I tend to be more dominant in bed and outside. However when we get in the mood and the cage goes in we switch quickly (I guess you could say we are switches).

When she is in control I obey her. She makes me so some degrading/humiliating stuff like clean the toilet naked while wearing a leash and she takes pictures with her phone and then sends them to me... She asks me if I like them... She also tends to give me rather humiliating orgasms... But not always. We also practice some common fetishes like pegging, anal play in general, spankings, tease and denial, ruined orgasms, self facial... We recently got a humbler which she loves...

We both enjoy these things but are not into making it a permanent thing, it's more like one or two weekends per month and during her period.

I have nothing against people who wanna take this to the 24/7 extreme but it's definitely not for us. However we love to play.

Rectrix and homebody like this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Madam and I have always been kinky and we both used to switch regularly, but once we started with chastity, and madam could control my orgasms, she wanted to push how much she could control me. From here we progresssed to cuckolding, and complete denial.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice