Surrendered's Recent Activity

1. Surrendered liked jemima's post in the thread Shrinkage.

@Sub24-7 i use to be milk in one of them.

May 13, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  2. Surrendered liked Jennifer's post in the thread Shrinkage.

I am familiar with the discussion on this topic with the statements that the penis cannot shrink because it is not a muscle and if it...

May 13, 2024 at 11:46 AM
  3. Surrendered liked SubDee's post in the thread And then came an epic transformation…..

I am not going to have time to finish this tonight but I want to start the story. And it might come in handy to others. I hope it does,...

May 13, 2024 at 11:40 AM
  4. Surrendered liked MsIndeed's post in the thread Sorry I havent been on here in a while.

My husband's sex life for the next month is going to consist of sitting in the corner while watching me with my favorite vibrator . He...

May 10, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  5. Surrendered liked MsIndeed's post in the thread Sorry I havent been on here in a while.

While I havent been on here in a while , we are still enjoying chastity play. Ive had Lockedindeed wear his cage on and off for one week...

May 10, 2024 at 11:25 AM
  6. Surrendered liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread Sexual performance.

I disagree, men kept in chastity can perfom well and enduring but usually not with their penis.

May 10, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice