Photos:
Local Time:
6:43 PM
Auckland

Zig.

Member, Male, from Auckland

Zig. was last seen:
Apr 14, 2024
    1. There are no messages on Zig.'s profile yet.
  • About

Auckland
    My key is held by:
    DOmina Monique
    Your chastity role:
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    cb6000
    Domina Monique has been my Mistress for many years. Our dynamic has ebbed and flowed through the years to accommodate all of life's changes. For a number of years it was essentially full time, 24/7 but it has since scaled back to allow our busy family life. Domina has explored many of her own kinks in which I play a part. Domina enjoys total power and enjoys the more sadistic side of domination.

I have not been allowed a penetrative orgasm for 10 years and over the last 2 years I have not been allowed what she would consider a pleasurable release. At the present time any release for me has become almost ritualised. Domina has stated she would like anal only orgasms but we have found that difficult to achieve (only happened 2x) so generally she will allow handsfree and painful release with my arse full of a large buttplug. Any semen must consumed, usually from the bathroom tiles.

These slow changes has at times been difficult for me to deal with but I find I crave more extreme degradation as she slowly finds new ways to torture and humiliate me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice