Local Time:
9:30 PM

suburbanboytoy

Junior Member, Male

suburbanboytoy was last seen:
Jul 17, 2014
    1. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hello to you...haven't seen you here for a while. Hope all is well with you. Thank you for the nice wishes for Valentine's Day. Same to you as well.
    2. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      Hello Mistress Laurel,
      i tried logging onto the site but found it was down for a few days. evidently it was undergoing Xmas decorations. i am doing fine, however, thank You. i trust all is well for You too. If i don't hear from You again, enjoy Your Xmas get together with family and friends. With my warm personal regards, SBT
    3. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hello~~haven't seen you online for a bit...are you doing okay? The site was down for a while but its back now. I hope you are doing well. Kind regards.
    4. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hi SBT~ How are you doing? I had a great weekend thank you. When looking at devices there are some things to consider...do you have a piercing? That will make a difference as to what you decide. No device will be 100% secure without one. At first all devices are uncomfortable; the CBxxxx tend to constrict the testicles, the Lori's tend to pull on the piercings...I'll send you a pr...
    5. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      Thank You ms-laurel for the info, which confirms to me how lucky Palmer is (to have such a caring Mistress). Between his "physical reminder" in the form of the steel bracelet he wears and his frequent subjection to cp and other torments at Your hands, how could he or anyone else forget his status as slave to the exquisite Mistress that You are. i'll check out Rings of Steel & pa...
    6. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      It is a physical reminder for him that he belongs to me and believe me he gets plenty of croppings, whippings and other disciplinary measures. It is a constant reminder of his status as my slave and his service to me. Mistress Laurel
    7. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      It is a stainless steel bracelet that is locked with a screw and you can get them with special security screws that takes a special wrench to get off too, they fit together tightly, you measure your wrist when you buy it or you can get one for you ankle or neck...Rings of Steel is the website. Check out palmer's pic on ozoner55. Its really very nice. Hope that helps.
    8. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      dear ms-laurel,
      i have not been on here much since i sent You my last message. in fact i have been recovering from a bad back. i threw my back out about a month ago. the pain has been severe but i am finally starting to feel better. Thank You for asking.
    9. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      How are you? I don't see you much on here, are you well, I hope.
  • About

Chastity devices:
    None, yet, i will need help here so please Ladies, Your suggestions will be much appreciated.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice