stevie stevens's Recent Activity

1. stevie stevens liked CagedCucksWife's post in the thread Doctor's office.

A couple of years ago my husband was trimming a tree and feel off the ladder, "thankfully he was fine" but in the moment there was a lot...

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:18 PM
  2. stevie stevens replied to the thread Using the bathroom with the cage on.....

My wife and I have hers and hers funnels for use at different times you have to pee, especially at a rest stop. Mine is pink.

Apr 27, 2024
  3. stevie stevens liked cagedsissyslave's post in the thread Using the bathroom with the cage on.....

I sit to pee that is a requirement. I have to wait for an open stall no urinals for me

Apr 27, 2024
  4. stevie stevens liked Jennifer's post in the thread Why does your KH never let you O?.

Hubby is erection and ejaculation free because it's a turnoff for me to see his small cock erect and cum dribbling, the view with the...

Apr 27, 2024
  5. stevie stevens liked Muppet's post in the thread Why does your KH never let you O?.

I had my final orgasm almost two years ago. I’m told that I’ll never have another. It pleases my owner to keep me permanently denied and...

Apr 27, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice