• Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB3000
    Chastity resume:
    i realised i was submissive just after marrying at 20 years of age, shortly after that i realised i was bi-sexual, consequently the marriage eventually failed. It was then i began modelling for Rogue-Hagen who produced the excellent Fem-Dom magazines Cruella and Goddess. After that i worked as a model and set builder for the beautiful Pro Dominatrix Lady Sonia. my second marriage was to the stunning Mistress Vanita a Professional and Lifestyle Dominatrix. This was a truly wonderful time in my life and what an amazing Woman, it was an absolute privilege and honour for me but unfortunately it wasn't to last. Mistress Vanita had no use for my little cock and decided to replace me with Her Lesbian lover. It goes without saying that i was completely destroyed and heartbroken. Ten years passed and i'm now used by the gorgeous Zara TS. She uses me for photo-shoots and generally to make Her life easier. i'm not allowed any physical contact but occasionally She arranges for me to a visit a Dominant Master. i'm used for oral and then anal and when He's finally finished he usually very kindly milks me to give a release. i consider myself a very lucky person to have experienced everything that i have and whatever happens from here on, i've thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful life!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice