Last Activity:
Oct 17, 2011
Local Time:
9:52 AM

Followers 2

Birthday:
November 25

MsTreat

is loving that I finally found a device that Pansy can wear 24/7 without damage! Jan 14, 2011

MsTreat was last seen:
Oct 17, 2011
    1. Sharonsmaid
      Sharonsmaid
      Hi
      Just thought i would say that your name is just great Im new to this so dont know if this will even get to you. Have a great day.
    2. MsTreat
      MsTreat
      is loving that I finally found a device that Pansy can wear 24/7 without damage!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MsTreat
        MsTreat
        muzzledman- what are you locked up with?

Locked Mikey- we are using a Mature Metal jailbird. Pansy has a great thread about getting fitted for it.
        Jan 15, 2011
      3. Rita
        Rita
        Some very good pics in that thread and his jailbird looks to give you plenty of access for teasing or discipline!
        Jan 15, 2011
      4. sissyjazmine
        sissyjazmine
        thanks for commenting on one of my pics.
        Mar 24, 2011
  • About

Birthday:
    November 25
    Chastity devices:
    mature metal jailbird
    [font=&quot;Verdana&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;][color=&quot;#000080&quot;] Hi [​IMG][/color][/size][/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=&quot;Verdana&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;][color=&quot;#000080&quot;]I've been an active FemDom for over 20 years and my sissyspouse, Pansy Tart, and I have been in a female led relationship since we got together. We are new to full time chastity and I'm in love with it as the main discipline in Pansy's service to me.[/color][/size][/font]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [size=&quot;3&quot;][font=&quot;Verdana&quot;][color=&quot;#000080&quot;]I love femininity and so am quite fond of sissies, [/color][/font][color=&quot;#000080&quot;][font=&quot;Verdana&quot;]I'm a health nut, &amp; a dog person (well, I have a soft spot for most critters actually.)[/font][/color][/size]<br />
    <br />
    [font=&quot;Verdana&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;][color=&quot;#000080&quot;]I'm kind of a geek- science fiction, anime, other varieties of fandom.[/color][/size][/font]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [font=&quot;Verdana&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;][color=&quot;#000080&quot;]I'm hoping to become an active member in this community to learn, help others learn, make friends and maybe even find a casual playmate for Pansy eventually. (Please be aware that I like to get to know people slowly &amp; well and that cuck is not my thing.)[/color][/size][/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=&quot;Verdana&quot;][color=&quot;#000080&quot;][size=&quot;3&quot;]Thanks all for the help and support you've given on this wonderful journey into Lockdownville[/size] [/color][/font][​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice