mistressmaturemetal's Recent Activity

1. mistressmaturemetal liked Zevon's post in the thread Double or triple ring jailbird.

Well, I did surprise my wife by ordering their Jailbird mini. I anguished over the circumference , as that is the only dimension they...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:00 AM
  2. mistressmaturemetal liked Geoffrey and Iz's post in the thread Double or triple ring jailbird.

You may have been confused by my comment about the ‘anti-pullout’ devices that didn’t work on the various plastic cages we tried before...

Apr 19, 2024
  3. mistressmaturemetal liked Geoffrey and Iz's post in the thread Double or triple ring jailbird.

The advice we got, which ultimately worked like a charm, was able to get my index finger under the base ring on the top of the penis...

Apr 19, 2024
  4. mistressmaturemetal liked Zevon's post in the thread Double or triple ring jailbird.

You will be hard pressed to find someone who knows their stuff, works with you like a friend, and builds such quality devices as Mature...

Apr 19, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice