1:21 AM
Birthday:
May 19, 1981 (Age: 42)
UK

Mistress Unicorn

New member, Female, 42, from UK

Mistress Unicorn was last seen:
Oct 27, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Mistress Unicorn's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 19, 1981 (Age: 42)
    UK
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    Chastity devices:
    Cage
    Chastity resume:
    13/01/17
    I have mostly been a submissive sexual partner with my OH of 4 years, in part due to my own insecurities. After discovering my OH was emailing mistresses and our relationship almost breaking down we finally started talking properly and openly for the first time ever.
    Although I would describe myself as vanilla and inexperienced I have discovered that I am more open to sexual exploration that I thought. My OH enjoys being in a chastity cage and pleasuring me, I found I enjoy holding the keys and being adored by him. I am enjoying have the control without being expected to know everything. I like that this is a journey we are taking together , openly and honestly. I have discovered it is a massive turn on to carry the keys to his cock around my neck as charms on my necklace.
    Our sex life has never been better.
    We are very much at the start or our journey and exploration , so far it is going pretty well.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice