12:40 PM

Following 1

Followers 1

Uk

Swampyshot

New member, Male, from Uk

Swampyshot was last seen:
Feb 16, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Swampyshot's profile yet.
  • About

Uk
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Metal cock cage
    After a great fuck up, I have discovered the virtue in being lock up by my Mistress/GF.

I bought a chasity device years ago and its been sitting in a draw waiting to be used. I've never really been confident talking with GFs on what I want, pretty good in figuring out their needs but not discussing my own desires.

My current GF and I have been together for 4 yrs and recently the relationship had become stale, constant arguing, lack of sex, not talking, you know the feeling when it's just not working. I've always had these fantasies about being chastised and being dominated and with a partnership going to the wall, I went looking for some Mistress to dominate me. Cut a long story short the GF found these emails. Now... we have discussed what has happened and what hasn't happened for a long time. Currently my Mistress/gf has me locked up and I am rather enjoying it.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice