Local Time:
12:05 PM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Did good at her Mom's house. Cooked dinner and cleaned up after. Keep my mouth shut. When home ,got the smile and a big love you .
      DoesasTold and Mash2214 like this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Visiting her Mom's house today . Was informed that I am cooking dinner and cleaning up. I think my wife's Dom side is back. Amen
      Mash2214 and Gigaman like this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Went to the store. Then to get water 7 gallons . Now doing laundry . Planed dinner . Will cook and clean up.
      Mash2214 likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      After yesterday , today is normal . Just taking care of Goddess P .
      Mash2214 likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Besides wearing the plug she also had me add attachments to the massage table so I stand at the end and bent over the table with
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        My ankles attached to the bottom of the legs. My thighs to the top of the leg and my arm attached to the far end legs with chains. I finished the modification to the table . Cleaned up and put the table back where it goes . A hour latter she said since you did all that work on the table I think we need to try it out. Go put your cuffs on. Real leather with pad locks .
        Sep 8, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        After about 15 minutes of flogers , paddles and a cropping . She released me and told me that the table was perfect . I couldn't move a inch when I was hook up. Oh by the way , she ordered a new cane.
        Sep 8, 2019
        Rectrix and Mash2214 like this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Could be a interesting day . Was only up for a hour and she had me put the small plug in. For how long? Only she knows
      Gigaman likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Still waiting for my new cage . Must be a Chinese man in a rowboat bringing it across the Pacific Ocean .
      Mash2214 and PauloChaste like this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Time is up. Don't want a O yet. Want to go longer. Never thought I would get to this point. Might ask her to extend the time.
      DoesasTold likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am not ready for 2 months being locked up yet . Although the thought of being locked up for 2 months is exciting. My be I will also tell her about No-CUM November .
        Sep 6, 2019
        DoesasTold likes this.
      3. DoesasTold
        DoesasTold
        Yeah I hear you regarding being ready for two months..... but the burning question is whether SHE is read for two months. Best not mention No-cum November if you think Locktober is on the table!!
        Sep 6, 2019
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I don't if she's ready or not but I do know that it has been 7 weeks since we had PIV sex.
        Sep 6, 2019
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just had a terrible thought . Goddess is getting a new cane. My birthday is next month . 63. Oh shit
      Gigaman likes this.
      1. Gigaman
        Gigaman
        We all get what we deserve!
        Sep 5, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Gee thanks a lot Gigaman. Say hi to BK for me
        Sep 5, 2019
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told that since I am getting a new cage that she is getting a new intense impact cane . Keeping my mouth shut .
      Gigaman likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told that since you are getting a new cage . I am getting a new intense impact caine. What to say? Nothing. Learning to k
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Pleased wife with oral and toys. Then she tried to get me to cum while pegging me with a big black dildoe . Didn't work :(
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Good morning all . Another day of servicing my Goddess . Still waiting for my new cage . At least 2 weeks to wait yet. :(
      Gigaman likes this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      To all of the Americans in the Mansion . Happy labor day . Have a great and safe day.
      Gigaman likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      All the hatches are batten. I am as ready as I can be for the storm. If I am not on here after Sunday . It's means we are with out power.
      1. Gigaman
        Gigaman
        Wishing the best for you.
        Aug 30, 2019
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's a full days of chores . Food shopping for the month . Stock up on water. Bank to get money . Getting ready for the hurricane .
      Gigaman likes this.
      1. Gigaman
        Gigaman
        Hopefully you’ll just end up with extra water and extra cash in your pocket and nothing will be needed !
        Aug 29, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I wish . They are talking about a category 4 storm now. So I am getting ready for it . As the saying goes , once a Eagle Scout always a Eagle Scout.
        Aug 29, 2019
        Gigaman likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Going to be a long 3 to 4 weeks waiting for it to show up
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Ordered her new cage today . Going to take 3 to 4 weeks to get here. Going to be able
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Very excited ! Ordering my new cage tomorrow . 3 weeks to get here though .
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Guess I am in some kind of anal training . She has me wearing the butt plug again today. Getting very comfortable with it in.
      Mash2214 and DoesasTold like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Anal training can Lead to a lot of fun. Good Luck.
        Aug 24, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I hope it does . 5 hours yesterday and 10 hours today . If she is going to keep this up I need a better plug
        Aug 25, 2019
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just taking care of my Goddess today . Although she has me wearing a butt plug right now .
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Great week so far. Wednesday got an O. Thursday she wanted Ass worship, lots of oral,and toys. Her sent was in my nose all night. Drips
      Mash2214 likes this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's her Birthday (43) and I am the one got his ass beat. 43 paddles , 43 soft flogger, 43 leather flogger, 43 crops ! 1 of each to grow on
      Mash2214 and Notouchy like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Your So Lucky
        Aug 18, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes I am lucky in so many ways
        Aug 18, 2019
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's the wife's Birthday .Gee I wonder who is going to get paddled. Like I don't know all ready. LOL
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Going to the Dentist today . Hope they pull this bad tooth. Up all night from it.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice