Local Time:
1:55 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nov 1st. Just another day serving Goddess without the cage. She said 1 more day to heel. I miss my stanless steel :(
      Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        I can empathize with you , I hate being out of my cage now , its become part of me and I feel lost without it, hope you heal soon ,
        Nov 2, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told I have to leave the cage off for a day or two to heel. Now that Loctober is over I don't have a time limit .:D
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well the cage is off for a few hours. Looks weird to not see my package in a cage. Her new toy arrived. She is all ready charging it.
      sissybitch likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Back from the Doctors . I could have left the cage on . Never took my pants down . Glad I started Locktober a day early .
        Oct 31, 2019
      2. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        A few years ago I was fidgeting because of a sore hip. My wife asked if my cage was bothering me. No. I had forgot I had it on
        Nov 1, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Doc's appt. Today . Why after 31 days in lock up I don't want to take the cage off. Wow! My life a
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Sorry . My life has changed. I know I am ready for another 30 days.
        Oct 31, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Locktober 30. Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess . Only 16 hrs left for me Doctor appointment tomorrow :)
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        So no real loss. Must prof read
        Oct 30, 2019
      3. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Even if your unlocked. Having no pubic hair sends a message. I don’t think doctors see a lot of older men smooth down below.
        Oct 30, 2019
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well brother he is in for a real treat then , because my whole body is smooth . Happy Halloween Doctor . Lol
        Oct 30, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Locktober 29. Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess. She is in a bad mood . Made her chocolate chip pancakes .
      Mash2214 likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh brother let me tell you what happened ! I was laughing to myself when I writing you earlier . She wanted to know why so I had to let her read are talk here. She thought that Miss Shelly had a great way to get rid of her frustrations. I don't think chocolate chip pancakes is going to work anymore . Ahhhhhhhhhh
        Oct 30, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
      3. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        I’m so sorry I set the ball rolling. Also you need to control your emotions no matter what your reading. It’s all just sports scores. Please forgive me.
        Oct 30, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        No problem Brother . She was just looking for a excuse so she could strap me to her table. I told her that it is part of this lifestyle and that she was in control and for her to embrace and savor it. We are both still learning.
        Well only 24 hours left for me during Locktober . Doc. Appointment tomorrow . Yeah made it☺.
        Oct 30, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess today . Nothing exciting happening as yet.
      Katie donald likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      As of are talk last night there is no more time limit . When she wants to play with her toy is when I get a release of some type .
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Locktober 26th. Just another day locked up and wearing a plug servings Goddess P . Day 3 wearing the plug . Love Goddess P.
      sissybitch likes this.
      2. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        19 months lock for your Goddess is something to be proud of.
        Hope you are finding your new plug o.k and are enjoying the experience,
        Oct 26, 2019
        Mash2214 and Maid Denise like this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Still using the old plug until the new one arrives . Sometime in the next few days . Yes I am enjoying the experience and I am enjoying my wife / KH new found power and control . I didn't know that chastity could be like this .
        Oct 26, 2019
        sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
      4. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        19 months. That’s definitely something to be proud of. That probably puts you in the top 1%. Congratulations
        Oct 27, 2019
        Maid Denise and sissybitch like this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Doing my chores and my shopping list with the plug in . She is serious about me wearing a plug everyday .
    11. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Happy Birthday.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks
        Oct 25, 2019
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told I was to wear a plug everyday from now on . For my birthday she ordered a remote control Vib butt plug to wear e-day
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        From now on. I think this was a toy for her more than me . So in real anal training now. Love Goddess P .
        Oct 24, 2019
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      What a day so far. Goddess P has turned into a Dom KH because of Locktober. She is no longer my wife holding the keys. Goddess
    14. sissybitch
      sissybitch
      Happy birthday , hope you have a nice day ,
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks
        Oct 23, 2019
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess . For the 1st time I am not looking forward to my birthday tomorrow .
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Don't lose hope , the day may still give you a pleasant surprise , my best wishes to you ,
        Oct 23, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Locktober 21st . Was told to do laundry and some other chores. With the plug in. She wants a massage today. Big drips today.
      sissybitch and krystalasbaby like this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Tears of chastity,
        Oct 21, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Then I was crying about a hour ago . One hell of a day for me. Goddess P got a 2 hrs oil Massage and half way through she decided that she want some ass worshipping and to be pleased . After she was pleased I had to continue the massage . She was a KH today in all since .
        Oct 21, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Locktober so far as been a training experience for me. I have learned to control my flustration. Just the next step in chastity .
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Locktober 19th . Starting to count the days left. Only 12 to go . I hope! That is up to her. Don't know about November yet.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Surprised she doesn't have the cuffs on me while cleaning . Just panties , cage and plug. Well back to work.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        sounds like heaven , with or without the cuffs , all serve as a reminder of your status whilst serving your Mistress ,
        Oct 19, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You are correct Dear . It is heaven . The great thing is that she is not asking me , but has started to order me. She is maturing in her KH position .
        Oct 19, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was ordered to clean the apartment from top to bottom today . Was told that I am her butler today. Locktober has changed my wife .
      Mash2214 likes this.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My affection level for her has increased 10 fold over the last 3 or 4 days. I am starting to know what long term denial is about.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Took her shopping. Bought a very sexy halter dress high cut. Was told just for me to see. She is wearing it with no panties or bra. :)
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        After our talk she is getting more in to Locktober and I am starting to think i might mention no cumm November . After I get a milking on the 31st . I have a Doctor appointment . P. C. P. And have to take cage off and was real disappointed . Was told by then I am not going to count 11 hours.
        Oct 18, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I know some of you are going to say go to December , but I want to keep my prostrate healthy so I will get at least a milking every month . So I have went from no more than 14 days to 30 all because of Locktober which I think is a good thing .
        Oct 18, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      17th of Locktober . All is well again. Hoping she teases me again today . Feel much better now .
      Mash2214 likes this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Hope Goddess makes my birthday special . Locktober . First time the wife will not be able to make love to me since we meet .
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Since our talk y this morning. She has had me dripping like mad. Vib. Butt plug in for 2 hrs, now large plug. Kneeling , before her.
      Mash2214 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice