Member, Male, from US - Missouri

LockedByHer90 was last seen:
Dec 12, 2017
    1. madbdsm
      madbdsm
      What's a 8707HS chastity device?
      1. LockedByHer90
        LockedByHer90
        There wasn't really a consistent model name for it, but that was the model # on subshop. I posted a few photos of it.
        Nov 14, 2017
  • About

US - Missouri
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    8707HS Stainless steel cage
    Chastity resume:
    Engaged to a wonderful woman who loves to lock me and dominate me in all the finest ways.
    A male switch engaged to a switch. Somewhere between straight and bi. We have a rich relationship exploring life and sexuality together. Sometimes me and my fiance will just be in the mood for vanilla for a while. Other times we'll spend a period of a few months playing D/s games; who's D and who's s just depends on our mood at the time. That's about the broadest way I can describe my sex life. As a switch, I enjoy it all, but I really do have a sweet spot deep down for being locked and submissive to a dominant woman; it's in my blood.

Currently living a submissive life style and have been locked since Oct. 23, 2017. This time around I initiated the submissive switch by locking myself while she was gone till late at night at a concert with a girl friend. She found out later the next day and I told her I had been masturbating to the thought of her locking me up and owning me again. She took the keys for herself and smiled. I really do have a wonderful lady :).

Interact

Content:
    Tumblr:
    http://www.mysensualdelights.tumblr.com
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice