1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
LockedByHer90
Last Activity:
Dec 12, 2017 at 7:43 AM

Following 1

US - Missouri

LockedByHer90

Member, Male, from US - Missouri

LockedByHer90 was last seen:
Dec 12, 2017 at 7:43 AM
    1. madbdsm
      madbdsm
      What's a 8707HS chastity device?
      1. LockedByHer90
        LockedByHer90
        There wasn't really a consistent model name for it, but that was the model # on subshop. I posted a few photos of it.
        Nov 14, 2017
  • About

US - Missouri
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity Devices:
    8707HS Stainless steel cage
    Chastity Resume:
    Engaged to a wonderful woman who loves to lock me and dominate me in all the finest ways.
    A male switch engaged to a switch. Somewhere between straight and bi. We have a rich relationship exploring life and sexuality together. Sometimes me and my fiance will just be in the mood for vanilla for a while. Other times we'll spend a period of a few months playing D/s games; who's D and who's s just depends on our mood at the time. That's about the broadest way I can describe my sex life. As a switch, I enjoy it all, but I really do have a sweet spot deep down for being locked and submissive to a dominant woman; it's in my blood.

Currently living a submissive life style and have been locked since Oct. 23, 2017. This time around I initiated the submissive switch by locking myself while she was gone till late at night at a concert with a girl friend. She found out later the next day and I told her I had been masturbating to the thought of her locking me up and owning me again. She took the keys for herself and smiled. I really do have a wonderful lady :).

Interact

Content:
    Tumblr:
    http://www.mysensualdelights.tumblr.com