San Francisco Bay Area
Trophy Husband

LockedAthlete

New member, Male, 44, from San Francisco Bay Area

LockedAthlete was last seen:
Sep 10, 2019
    1. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Welcome. Love your occupation. Congratulations to your wife.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1979 (Age: 44)
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Trophy Husband
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Hard Time Chrome Cock Cage & Black Knight Chastity Cage
    Chastity resume:
    Have been self locking on and off for the past 2 years. Would love to step up my game.
    I'm married with children and have for all extents and purposes been living an FLR, but without the sexual component. I retired from my previous job so that I could support my wife and raise the children while she pursued her dream. Her dream has come to fruition and we now joke that I've become her Trophy Husband. I cook, I clean, I garden, I volunteer at charities, I put in many hours at the gym for her and I run our social calendar, I basically have taken on all the traditional roles of a Trophy Wife.

I've enjoyed the switching of traditional roles and was interested in where else this path might lead. It's eventually led to the discovery of FLR's and chastity. Years after my discovery of these topics I still get butterflies in my stomach thinking about our relationship evolving into something much more than the plain - low fat - sugar free - sexually vanilla one which it is now.

I'm curious to learn more about the lifestyle, from people that really experience it, in the hopes that I'm able to broach the topic and shift my vanilla relationship at home into that of an FLR/chastity one.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice