Local Time:
1:25 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
May 17, 1991 (Age: 32)
Tampa

HoppiesMan

New member, Male, 32, from Tampa

Got my earliest O date locked in. December 18th 2024. It's gonna be a long, interesting, horny year. Feb 2, 2024

HoppiesMan was last seen:
Apr 13, 2024
    1. HoppiesMan
      HoppiesMan
      Got my earliest O date locked in. December 18th 2024. It's gonna be a long, interesting, horny year.
      asastype likes this.
    2. HoppiesMan
      HoppiesMan
      I'm going into week 3 of being locked with no release and no orgasm. All I can think about is giving my wife orgasms, it's my only relief
    3. HoppiesMan
      HoppiesMan
      Big plans at the end of October. Looking to finally get a PA. Hopefully it all works out. Been a fantasy for a long time now.
    4. HoppiesMan
      HoppiesMan
      Gonna try to start posting more content. I've been lurking for years and wanna get more involved in the community
    5. HoppiesMan
      HoppiesMan
      Getting back into a cage after a couple months out feels like going home after a long holiday.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 17, 1991 (Age: 32)
    Tampa
    My key is held by:
    MissHoppieBunnie
    Locked since:
    Off and on since 2016
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Evotion orion
    Kink3d
    Chastity resume:
    2016 was the first time I locked. Been off and on since then.
    My wife (MissHoppieBunnie) and I have always been kink minded. Never really have the time to fully explore ourselves but we do with what we have. I'm definitely the FLR lifestyle minded one, she's more of a hobbyist. She sure does enjoy all the benefits that come with my mindset. Hoping one day to join a like minded community and attend events and meet ups. I would like to get more involved with the online communities and have some better engagement and hopefully make some friends.

Interact

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice