Local Time:
11:32 PM
Birthday:
Jun 7, 1956 (Age: 67)
UK Devon Totnes
Graphic Designer

Edwardjohn

Male, 67, from UK Devon Totnes

Dishy compliant fit man seeks his Goddess to worship and adore - based in south Devon UK, and willing to travel to meet perfect Lady for me Dec 18, 2018

Edwardjohn was last seen:
Apr 19, 2024
    1. Edwardjohn
      Edwardjohn
      Dishy compliant fit man seeks his Goddess to worship and adore - based in south Devon UK, and willing to travel to meet perfect Lady for me
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 7, 1956 (Age: 67)
    UK Devon Totnes
    Graphic Designer
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    • Switch
    Fit single dishy complaint wholesome man seeks his commanding Lady for FLR LTR, who knows how to bring out the best in her man
    I love to serve and care for my special Lady, Mistress and Domme, and make sure She is happy and content with my attentive nature and caring ways
    I am a natural submissive attractive caring man seeking only to meet the Lady who deserves this multi-talented man going to waste in the back waters of sleepy old Devon
    I look forward to hearing back from commanding Ladies in the UK, and willing to travel to meet up for my assessment, and your complete satisfaction in all that I claim here
    Edward John
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice