Doctor Appointment in Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by johndoer99, Jul 26, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    My wife locked me up and went out of town for what was supposed to be a week. Tonight I learned the trip may be extended and she may be gone until late next week. My problem is I have an annual physical scheduled for Monday. When I reminded her about it she said "thats too bad. it sounds like you have a problem."

Now, i could try and reschedule but these appointments are made months in advance. I think my wife wants to embarass me by makiing me go anyway. Has anyone ever been to their doctor while locked up? How did you break the ice and tell the doctor about your "situation"?

MyDB and RobertGene like this.
  2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM

so what ,,don't worry ,,the chastity belt those days don't look so bad ! the doctors are professionals , they don't worry ..mt doctor looked the first time at my wife , had a smile and carried on what he had to do and that's it ! the last visit to the urolog , the lady doctor smiled as well and ask my wife to open up for examination ,also here no discussions ore questions. now she smiles when ever she see us ! ..reg. GWENY

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    I'm looking forward to my next doctor's appointment!! seeing the look on her face when she sees it sound be priceless. She knows I keep everything from waist to mid thigh shaved, but haven't had an appointment since I was locked up.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Most times unless the check up actually involves contact directly with the penis or testicles there is no reason to completely strip to the point of exposing the device. I have had three trips to the doctors for one thing or another including pyshiotheraphy to the inner thigh and although i was nervous as hell i managed to keep my secret. I dont think it is right to FORCE anyones kink onto a doctor or nurse to see their reaction but if your keyholder will not remove a device you have to respect their wishes and run with it and hope for the best.

5. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    John99, mabey you will get lucky and the doc will perscribe u a note for jacking off ,lol

paulasissygurl likes this.
  6. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I agree. It is not right to force your lifestyle just to get a reaction. Or even to embarrass a sub. Annual exams usually involve a hernia check. I'm not sure that could be done properly in must cb's. If my key holder did not want to give uo the keys then I simply would not go.not because I don't want to be humiliated but out of respect for the doctor and his staff. Just because you can do it does not mean you should. It would be different if it were an emergency but this is not.

7. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Where is your emergency key? Everyone should have one, in case of an emergency, they can happen you know.

8. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    A lot of good points here, I visit my doctor every two weeks and I am always locked and usually in panties if not panties then nothing at all. But i think for an annual Mistress would unlock me just for necessity.
    Yes my doctor sees it all but remember every doctor is different and their reaction will be dependant on a number of things, first how well they know you. Also religious factors, i had a doctor who was very religious and was very saddened at the simple hint of anything that was "unhealthy" or not "Biblical". Is your doctor a free thinker etc? If you don;t know these things best just unlock for the day.
    Whatever happens if you do end up forced to go while locked keep a sense of humour about it and smile or chuckle a bit when it comes up. Best I can offer, but this is really a get out of jail free card to my view. Or at least a day pass?

Let us know what happens.

sk

9. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    I take my husband to my gynecologist. She understands and accepts how we live. I am there for his exams and She directs all questions and comments to me.

Queen’s Farmboy and dsinbraces like this.
  10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Your wife should be sure your Doctor is a woman.

11. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I am always curious about the folks who say you should not wear your chastity device to the doctors because it's not right to force your kink onto someone else.

how do these same people feel about people who have, lets say, tatoos or piercings? Are they also forcing their kink onto someone else? If not, what makes that different? I would think that anyone who thinks a chastity device has to come off also thinks all genital piercings should be removed before a doctors visit as well?

I just get concerned when I see people sort of implying, in my minds eye, that chastity is something shameful to hide where other forms of kink are 'cool' to share.

deena

12. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Deena,
    I totally agree with your thoughts. Maybe I mis-spoke when I said "seeing the look on her face when she sees it sound be priceless"... I think she already suspects I'm slightly submissive, as she always asks about how the wife is treating me. I guess I see having her (my Doctor) know about it as a full disclosure of how my life is being lived. If it has the potential to cause or affect any medical conditions, then she needs to know, and best to see the device being used so she understands how it fits, etc.

Caged.

13. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hey this is i agree a free world and if you feel happy flaunting the fact you are wearing a chastity device then good that is your choice and you will hear no complaints from me however i still am of the opinion that this aspect of my life is a private thing shared by my wife and i and a select few friends gained here and on another site. I enjoy everything we do and would hate to have it taken away from me but i see no need that people going about their own business should have to witness me in something that might cause them distress or at the very least to be uncomfortable. Enjoy the lifestyle with those who chose to enjoy it with you.

14. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Thanks to everyone who responded.

I decided to re-schedule my appointment to mid-September.

This way, I will know for sure if my wife really wants me to have to "come out" to the doctor.
    She will have the open to lock me up again (or gasp!... keep me locked until then) and I will respect her wishes either way.

Thanks again

steelwaiting and Peter Rabbit like this.
  15. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    I doubt the doctor will raise an eyebrow.

16. funkapottomous

funkapottomous Total Momma's boy.

Local Time:
    Tattoos and piercings are a little more commonplace than chastity devices, even if they ARE part of someone's kink, it's not always overtly obvious.

Of course, if your tattoo says something like "Sissy Slut" then I guess it's a little closer to the chastity cage dilemma.

17. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am relatively certain that most doctors here in San Francisco have seen it at least once... or heard of it. :)

I know for a fact that TSA knows exactly what is going on in people's pants all across America... I assume Doctors are in on it too.

18. Ta2Guy

Ta2Guy Member

retired
    Lubbock, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a completely full body tattoo and used to worry about medical providers' reactions until I had a complete physical which included a prostate exam. The doctor bent me over the exam table and could not possibly avoid an eye full of my tattoos. As he conducted the digital exam, he commented, "you certainty have extensive tattooing." I have never had any negative comments and frequently am drawn into conversations about their tattoos.

They are professionals who are sworn to treat those who seek their help. They have no right to attempt to impose their religious views on their patients. If a health provider is "very saddened" by something "unbiblical" about a patient, that is too bad; either that provider had better learn to deal with his sadness or find another job where reality will not intrude upon his delicate sensitivity.

A patient has a responsibility to inform the doctor of anything that might possibly be relevant to his treatment. A person's participation in a chastity lifestyle could be relevant to many medical conditions and treatments.

Chastity is not illegal. It is not immoral. It is not shameful. There are obviously a lot of intolerant people who think it is (or should be). In any event, a person who is wearing a chastity device has every right to seek medical treatment while wearing the device and need not think it must be removed in connection with such treatment unless it interferes with the treatment.

19. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    As far as morality goes, doctors (perhaps unfortunately) have the right to inflict their morals on others. Abortions are a good one for that. There was a woman in Ireland who DIED in hospital a few months ago because they wouldn't terminate the pregnancy to save her life. That's in a developed country too, makes you wonder what century we're living in.

Chastity neither illegal nor immoral and hurts no one. It is however a sex game which should be kept private and not forced upon others without their consent.

People enjoy exhibitionism too, which also hurts no one. Flashing on the side of the road is not something to be encouraged though.

If you get in a car accident and in emergency they discover your CB or any other sex toy, big deal. You didn't have much of a choice in the matter, and the medico's know that.

For a scheduled appointment, take the damn thing off and put it back on when you get home.

If you have such an attachment to the device that you can't bare the thought of removing it, then you should see a psychiatrist. I'm not being mean/judgmental with this either, as that's not a kink it's a problem -- fixation, perhaps gender issues, but something that needs to be addressed.

Show some courtesy and have some consideration of other people.

20. kaligod

kaligod Miss Ever
    Verified Female

Logistics Administration
    Wilmington, NC
    Local Time:
    I understand both lines of reasoning.

Perhaps this issue is best discussed with a health care provider before you whip out your cock. Most doctors these days require you to you have a "new patient" appointment when you first see them. This is a review of your medical history and checking in to see if you have any issues you need to set appointments for in the immediate future. Regardless of the fact that doctors are supposed to do their job impartially - they are human beings and fallible. Not all practicing doctors are good doctors. Also, I think most people would be able to gauge from a doctor's reaction whether or not, based on the doctor's reaction, they are a good fit for you. Certainly you are not (potentially) laying the groundwork for the best and most productive interaction when you introduce plain old shock factor into the situation. Not everyone's understanding of sexuality is so progressive and that is okay. You are responsible for making sure you get supportive, reliable, competent health care.

SubPeter likes this.
  21. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    My situation is exactly the same. The OB/GYN my wife visits is the same doctor that her best friend uses as well. And since both of us hubbies were caught in affairs, although six years apart, we both go to the same OB/GYN for several reasons. When my wife first took control of our relationship, I went to a doctor who had PA, who was female, and knew my wife and I. She became the doctor we saw for all apointments. After my affair, one of the first things my wife did was have me go for regular waxing including Brazillians and legs. I then started seeing the OB/GYN for hormone shots and prescriptions to lower my libido, and at the same time promote physical changes like breast development. I know my wife must have talked to our physician assistant friend, as she started adding to my three times a year bloodwork. On a particular visit, with my wife staying in the waiting area, she told me that my tosterone level was very low, while estrogen levels were very high for a male. She asked if i knew of any reason for the changes, and I could feel myself getting flushed in the face with light sweat starting to form. She asked my wife to come to the exam room, and repeated the questions to her. My wife told me to answer the "why" question, and told the PA that there we other changes. I was told to remove my clothes so she could perform a complete physical, with my wife's permission. The added size of my man boobs , along with a hairless crotch and legs resulted in a smerk and smile, as she told my wife she'll keep an eye on my bloodwork, to watch for any medical reasons to alter the hormone treatment. She added that she, my wife and my OB/GYN should all talk to one another on a regular basis to keep things "fun" but safe for me medically. I now go to both doctors wearing a chastity device, with panties and bra, with the key to my device on a chain around my neck for removal of the chastity if needed. However, on most visits, my wife/Mistress either drives me, or meets me in the lobby, in which case, she has the key around her neck. It was totally humiliating for the first year or so, but seems "normal" these days. The gyno doctor now has 6 male patients like me, and we usually wind up with appointments late in the day with usually 3 or 4 of us there at the same time. After our doctor visits, the wives/girlfriends usually have a social hour in her conference room with her all-female staff, while we must stay in the waiting lobby. We all have matching blue oxford short sleeve shirts and matching kaiki shorts we are to wear for all visits, including the Saturday seminars she holds every three months or so, where "instructors" teach us about things like makeup, fem clothing, nail/hair care, household chores, proper behavior and manners, etc. The latest addition to all of that are blue/white oxford shoes, with roll down socks, and any collar that Mistress chooses. How many of us ever dreamed we would be going to an gyno doctor every 2-3 weeks?

22. Ta2Guy

Ta2Guy Member

retired
    Lubbock, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I absolutely disagree. The abortion controversy is an entirely different issue than chastity. What I said was, " They are professionals who are sworn to treat those who seek their help. They have no right to attempt to impose their religious views on their patients." They do have the right in some situations to refuse to provide services, whether for their moral views or other reasons. But they cannot force others to accept or adopt their religious views.

For a great many people, chastity is NOT a sex game. It is a way of life which is meaningful and fulfilling for them. You are being judgmental despite your denial of doing so.

Flashing is hardly the same thing as going to see a medical professional in a private setting for the purpose of obtaining treatment.

If it is not a big deal in an emergency, then it is not a big deal in routine treatment either.

I go to different doctors for different reasons several times a year. The only time I am ever asked to drop my pants is when the doctor has a reason to look at that part of my body. Therefore, if I wear my chastity device to an appointment, it will not be seen by the medical staff unless they need to look there. For that reason alone, they probably ought to know that I regularly wear the device so that they know what conditions they ought to look for. My point here is that they will usually not see it (and thus not be at any risk of being shocked or offended. And if they need to look at that area of my body, then they should not be shocked by having to confront something they may find odd or offensive when it is likely to be highly relevant for their treatment. Would a urologist not need to know that his patient is encasing the object of the doctor's treatment in some kine of enclosure? How could it be more relevant to the treatment? Would a dentist not need to see his patient's dentures?

I
    Oh Pa-Leeze!

Yes, a very good idea.

Design is me likes this.
  23. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Of course one way to add spice would be for KH to know a kink-friendly & sympathetic (to Her) F doctor, and require sub m to register there, for checkups or anything else.

manintyres, dsinbraces and Rita like this.
  24. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Ta2Guy:

The first paragraph you quoted of mine and the response to it basically say the same thing. A doctor can refuse to treat you if they feel it violates their moral/religious code, even if it causes you to die. Not sure what the argument is there.

If you're going to a doctor and not expecting to drop your pants than who cares? Wear whatever you want underneath them. That's hardly the argument here and to suggest otherwise is being somewhat disingenuous.

The difference between an emergency situation and something scheduled is the issue of choice. If you're dragged into ED unconscious no one cares what you've got on because you've not had the chance to change and they can understand that.

As far as lifestyle goes, plenty of people are nudists and that doesn't even have anything to do with sex. They still put on their clothes to go the shops because rightly or wrongly, that is what society expects of us.

As far as the psych stuff goes, that was absolutely serious. If the thought of being without your CB (or favorite teddy bear, or anything else for that matter) for a couple of hours is something that causes anxiety serious enough that you need to seek validation from others to reassure yourself that it's ok -- it's not. You have a problem that probably needs professional help.

If you tell the doctor about the CB before dropping your dacks and they agree, then you have consent. The issue is that these questions are only ever asked in the context of "should I do this, it will be so arousing^Wembarrassing". That is involving someone else in a sex game for your own gratification and isn't particularly nice.

The whole issue is about consent and respect.

kaligod likes this.
  25. chastity_JD

chastity_JD New member

Local Time:
    Would you ask a man who was gay to lie and say they slept with women to protect their doctor from their lifestyle (to me, chastity is a lifestyle, not merely a sex act, though it can be just a sex act to some). No. Doctors are professionals, yes, but a special kind of professional. Personally, I think it would be advantageous for your doctor to know just in case it could have any sort of implication on treatment at all. I do not think it is wrong to take your chastity device off if you wish to keep it private, but I do not think you should feel you HAVE to hide your lifestyle either.

Eve likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage dr visit embaresing stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice