Doctor Appointment in Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by johndoer99, Jul 26, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    What has gay or straight got to do with this? As long as you don't try and shag your partner in the doctor's office, how is that even relevant?

I'm not a doctor, but how would a CB affect any treatment anyway? If it was causing pain or some other issue the very first thing the doctor would say is "don't wear it".

As far as I can see the rest of your post I've already addressed.

2. hkmsla

hkmsla Me locked in Locker02 by Steelworxx (Sep 16, 2013)

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    i think it's planned by your wife. even you changed the date, what if your wife won't unlock you?
    cheers~

3. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM

manintyres likes this.
  4. tinymike

tinymike New member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I went for a yearly check up last month all went well I was just checked out naked. The doctor is an older female and aware that we practice male chastity as well as the nurses there. No one thought it strange that I was locked up and hairless We think it is best being out in the eopen to others about our life style

locked17 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  5. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    tinwill be while you heal"ymike,

I'm in a similar situation with both my regular doctor and the gynecologist that my Mistress takes me to. Both are female, and both know I'm in a D/s marraige. The gyno obviously has been aware since my first visit years agao, as she and Mistress agreed on the hormone therapy that was used. I still have regular visits, even though the HRT has stopped for the time being. It's simply done to remind me of my status, and for the doctor and her staff to continue tending to one of the seven male patients they now have. I always have to change into a gown, and sometimes have to sit in the hallway connecting the exam rooms, just so that the regular patients can see me. I'm always, measured and checked over completely, and have the usual task of being in the chair with stirrups for all to see. My regular doctor, a woman in her 30's, and a good friend of ours, loves to do the temp and blood pressure normal stuff, then has me undress, except for panties and bra. She'll check over bloodwork results while sitting talking and sitting directly in front of me. She loves helping me take the bra off, and makes sure I'm do the proper technique for brest self exam. Since I have A/B cup boobies, she harps on "checking your breasts just like us gals have to do". And I'm well aware that men do get breast cancer on rare occassions. Then see turns and snaps on the rubber gloves, asking me to remove my panties for a once over inspection "down there" front and back. While I'm dressing she'll always make some remark, like "looks like you're due for waxing soon" or "when is Suzan getting you that tattoo she's mentioned" or "before you get your penis piereced, let me go over how importatnt proper cleaning will me". While the process has become more routine over time, it still causes anxiety when I visit my doctors, especially my gynecologist when I'm put on display for other patients, and for the doctor and her staff.
    dickieinbraces

6. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I still don't get and will never get how, because for one persons perspective, chastity is a "sex game", that gives them the right to determine for EVERYONE that that is all it is, is a sex game.

Trust me, after 17 months, it's no game. It's just a way of life. Like tatoos or piercings. And just because I may think tatoos or piercings are mutilations of ones body, i don't try to impose my definition of those activities onto someone else's lifestyle.

Deena

Design is me likes this.
  7. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    In my case, both doctors are just fine with my visits. Mistress talked with our friend who is our general doctor before hand. She thought it was a great idea to be dominant with me, as her first engagement ended without marraige due to her fiancee having a fling. Obviously the gynecologist was on board in the first place, as Mistress' friend/mentor suggested I was a candidate for HRT, just as she had done when her husband was caught having an affair, and was given the choice of divorce or a FLR.

I agree with you, that each case is different, and should not simply be pushed on the doctor without prior knowledge.
    Respectfully,
    dickieinbraces

manintyres and Joroincharge like this.
  8. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    I don't get how after years of walking around naked as a naturist* how some people think that it's a sex game. It's just a way of life. That's why whenever I go shopping I stay naked, other people should be tolerant because it's just my way of life.

*I'm not actually, but to make a point I can pretend to be.

That's pretty much the whole point.

9. RobertGene

RobertGene Member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM

10. RobertGene

RobertGene Member

Local Time:

11. RobertGene

RobertGene Member

Local Time:
    I have a chastity device on and when I had a check up by my lady doctor, she said she noticed the shape of it showing through my pants. She asked me to take my pants and underwear down and she looked at it in silence eyes wide opened with a smile on her face! Asked me if I have any pain, I said no and she touched it check'n it out and said she was getting turned on by it! Then told me to put my clothes back on! She said "From now on, Robt wear it when you see me! I like it!"

12. RobertGene

RobertGene Member

Local Time:
    Any guys out there have experience with a woman doctor see seeing you in a Chastity? And what was their reaction?

DarkKnight likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Very interesting I don't know anything about you or your arrangement. Do you have a key holder or are you single? If you went to a female doctor that looked at your caged penis with a smile on her face and said. From now on wear it when you come see me " I like it". Your doctor is opening a door to who knows what. You may be in for some very interesting appointments. Enjoy

14. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    I'm sorry...I don't mean to sound like an a**hole, but as a healthcare worker who has been in the field 15 years, I HIGHLY doubt any respectable doctor/gynecologist/nurse practitioner/physician's assistant would say anything about a submissive patient in a chastity device, exam his penis in nothing but stirrups as if he were a woman, poke at the device and say it turns them on, talk about his hormone levels in the waiting room in front of other patients (that is a HUGE violation of HIPAA policy) etc. And another thing, a Doctor and a Mistress won't agree on what is right for you in terms of HRT, that is up to you as only you can make your own healthcare decisions unless you have designated your Mistress as your Healthcare Proxy or POA. It all seems a little far-fetched and over the top to me. If I am wrong, I apologize.

Queensbitch, tomf_22033 and Mash2214 like this.
  15. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would have to agree with you but in this crazy world you never know anything is possible. If it never happened to RobertGene it may have happened to someone. P.S. I enjoy reading about your adventures

16. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    I have a female doctor (GP) but, I wouldn't subject her to that without some prior warning. If she happened to ask about the semi permanent indent where the base ring sits, I would surely tell her all about it. If I did happen to wear it in, I think I would mention that I am wearing a device or jewelry adn ask if she would like it removed. Could easily turn around and take it off.

boisub likes this.
  17. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    <scratching my head>

18. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    So many posts about doctor visits. Where are all these doctors who make you undress? :) I go to a doctor every 3 months and have not been asked by him or her in the last 10 years to drop my pants unless I was informed in advance that they would do a Prostate exam. Is it different in other countries? I have lived in many States and unless I went to a Urologist, no one was interested in looking at my penis. So I would not worry about it. I would worry more if you do not have an emergency key. It was an actual lifesaver for me, and came in handy many times when I was in extreme pain while locked.

You can always reschedule. I often reschedule my doctor appointments with no problem. My wife would not dream of leaving me without an emergency key for all the unexpected problems that tend to pop up when least expected. She is the practical one with our fetishes. One of the reasons for our long stretch of chastity play is that we learned at the beginning to separate reality from fantasy. The first time I did not do that, I found myself in a lot of pain and in surgery. Ouch, and from then on, we play safe and sane all the time. Good luck and welcome. Hope you hang around and keep us posted on your chastity progress.

manintyres likes this.
  19. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    when my wife locks me up its locked up and doesn't come off till she says so yeah my doctor has seen it so has her nures...she acatually checked it over and gave me the ok to wear it as long as I don't exhibit a list of symptoms she gave me to look out for. once locked i have no say

20. Grandesub

Grandesub New member

Local Time:
    It seems to me you shouldn't "put on a show" for your doctor. You shouldn't go out of your way to show them how kinky you are, but at the same time you should act like yourself so they can fully understand you. I have worn my cage to several appointments where I was wearing my cage and plain panties. You could see the cage shine through the fabric. No one said anything and I didn't say anything. When they where preping me for a miner surgery one nurse even had to pull my junk over so the others could put the cover on. No one said anything I'd even acted funny.

21. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I had to go to the emergency room a few years ago. I removed my device beforehand, and put a 2 gauge circular barbell in my PA. One of the nurses saw it, and her eyes really widened.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  22. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Wow an old thread reborn.

As I’ve gotten older I don’t care what others think. That said, I’m not going to force my kinks on others. I’m also not going to deal with doctors, therapists or any other professional who isn’t accepting that I’m bisexual and kinky. Hell my mechanic even knows. But he’s kinky too. But that’s another story.

The last doctor I went to before my current one I saw one time. When looking for a doctor I asked if she was LGBT etc friendly. I was assured she was. Well when she asked if I had sex with women she was fine when I said yes. When asked about sex with men, I also said yes. She immediately got cold and standoffish. Needless to say I didn’t return.

My current doctor is super cool. She’s older (Close to retiring) and I even flirt with her a little. Nothing shocks her and I’d have no issue wearing my cage. That said, I would show her the respect and ask her if she had an issue. But I’m sure other than teasing me she’s be fine.

That said, I’m thinking of getting a PA and I did ask her opinion. She’s not fond of piercings but said there’s no medical reason to not get one. She did say to be careful and watch out for infections.

So my advice is be open and honest with your doctor and make sure you can discuss your lifestyle with them. If not, find a new doctor. And I cringe at the thought when my insurance changes and I have to find a new one or when she retires.

23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    I'll say again what I usually say to questions of this type

if you knowingly go for an examination durnig which the examiner will, or is likely to, encounter your chastity device without prior warning you are, or are potenially, including them in your kink without first obtaining their informed consent.

So in my view it is not appropriate behaviour.

Maybe there is n legistlation about it but it is in sense a form of mental sexual assault

As we used to say in the UK... its not big and its not clever

24. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Has a little scare a week ago. Luckily I was able to unlock before the visit. But I forgot my pink socks. Which the two nurses commented they was cute. Then she requested an ekg so to comes the shirt showing off my fresh bikini tan. everyone stayed professional but some things you can’t foresee or hide. Sorry nurses, but still not ashamed

25. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Mental Sexual assault?

Im sorry But maybe in the U.K. but unless it’s law that seems WAY OVER THE TOP.

Don’t get me wrong. I’ve made it clear pushing your kinks on others in wrong. But come on now. Do you really think the minds of health care professionals are so weak that seeing a cock in a cage is going to mess with their minds?

Do you really think they haven’t seen, heard or endured much worse? Again that doesn’t making pushing something wrong, but simply seeing a cock in a cage isn’t as bad as some things they endure.

Are you saying that sexually oriented piercings are pushing a kink? So if someone has a PA, a scrotal ladder and other piercings they should remove all of them?

I’m sorry, I agree on not pushing kinks on other. But calling is “mental” sexual assault is Wrong.

HappilyLockedMan and Alceste like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice