Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Holy shit. If this is true, I believe it will be one of the most impactful events in the entire vaxx discussion. Darrel Hamlin of the Bills came close but they had the whole alternative explanation and even Hamlin himself (after alluding to other beliefs) got on board with it. Ever since I heard about Jamie Foxx’s issue and especially given the secrecy behind it, I was suspecting that it was clot shot related. But at this point, I am a hammer and everything is a nail, so that’s always my suspicion, even when it may be wrong (and I openly admit to being wrong). But if Jamie Foxx’s issue is linked to the clot shot, a lot of ostriches will be forced to remove their heads from the sand.

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and subrick like this.
  2. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    To be fair and balanced, I just read an article that asserts his family disagrees with the vaxx stories:

The horrific details about Foxx's health are being reported amid claims by his family about the "Django Unchained" actor's recovery. On Friday, May 12, Foxx's daughter Corrine had shared: “Sad to see how the media runs wild. My dad has been out of the hospital for weeks, recuperating. In fact, he was playing pickleball yesterday! Thanks for everyone’s prayers and support! We have an exciting work announcement coming next week too!”

Dianna1395 likes this.
  3. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    There is just one unknown source that supposedly has been in the same room with Jamie Fox and maybe said something.

Maybe he had Covid and suffered a TIA or so from it, and didnt get a shot.

4. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    It's possible. The level of secrecy around him is very unusual, but it's impossible for anyone to know until he talks (and even then we may not really know).

Dianna1395 and Servus like this.
  5. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Too much speculation.

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Interesting. But I think the author contradicted herself in identifying a base rate bias. Similar (small) numbers of both groups died. So the RATE of none-shots vs shots (again, these are not vaccines) appears to give the advantage to the shot takers. But the the total deaths in each case are minuscule compared to total populations.

My reading of the data say NEITHER group was more likely to die. Therefore, the risk of the experimental gene therapy was far from worth taking.

If only a few hundred died out of tens of millions, why bother?

Add in the apparent vast number of adverse reactions.....wow, count me out.

Neat info though. Thanks for giving a good example that we MUST know the difference between rates and magnitudes.

The RATE of death is higher in these data for the non shot taker. But the MAGNITUDE of deaths are similar and tiny.

Fascinating.

Thanks.

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  8. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Disclaimer: late at night trying to read data on a small old phone. I could be way off.

9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    We had similar data here in germany.
    They compared Bundesländer with a low percentage of nonvaxxers with Bundesländer with a high percentage of nonvaxxers in population.

The incidence from covid related death reasons has been siginificantly higher in the regions with a high nonvaxxer population. (east - germany)

In my opinion every body is allowed to choose about his life and to be vaccinated.
    So if this person chooses, that it is better not to be vaccinated or shot (in formerly monocromatic Lazlos word pool) I dont have a problem. Every body has his reasons or fears so I can accept such a decision. I never had fear of Corona or getting ill. It is an illness of elderly people, people with underlying deseases or people with a genetical vulnerability.
    More than 98 percent dont die from corona, long covid is rare and since the natural down evolution of the virus ( or man made counter weapon against the first lab accident virus) named Omicron is dominant the virus has become a usual infection. (even the bad side effects like loosing the ability to smell and taste has reduced or vanished.)

The question I personally have is not if the vaccines work. They do protect the individual.
    My question is more about the things in the background: secret price negotiations via SMS, not putting important data into the studies, unnecessary lockdowns, keeping the people in fear, destroying lives, and lying about the reduction of transmission because not getting ill.

Which has been my reason for vaccination.
    Reduction of transmission and so the extiction of the virus, which worked in polio, pocks, measles and other cases.

And due to their lying many people have chosen the vaccination and suffered from myocarditis, anaphylaxy, neuronal damage or other side effects THEY in the beginning falsely told us didnt exist.

This is unresponsible from politics, pharma, media and other people involved.

But now we know and will never forget it.

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  10. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good post.

11. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    May i make a request from this group?

Please refrain from calling these shots “vaccines” and referring to those taking them as “vaxxers” and “non vaxxers” or “anti vaxxers”.

It’s very offensive. The shots are not vaccines and do not perform like vaccines.

Such language is clearly meant to degrade those choosing to forego the experimental gene altering drugs.

Thanks.

12. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    To clarify: I am not saying folks here are necessarily trying to be offensive. Only that such language is insensitive.

subrick and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  13. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    So this is vaxxerism.

But since I try to be open minded and can accept the word vaxxer as an insult for you, I will try my very best to fulfill your wishes.

Which pronoun do they prefer?

14. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I think you're overly sensitive about others use of these words in general.
    Just roll with it.

15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    There are a number of different COVID vaccines, and not all are built using the traditional way from the 1800s. But the Moderna shot, for example, is still a vaccine:

"A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious or malignant disease." - Wikipedia

"a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as
    (a) : an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see attenuated sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
    (b) : a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)" - Merriam Webster dictionary

As for the terms "vaxxers" and "non vaxxers", you are absolutely right. For a given disease or vaccine, there are the vaccinated, and there are the unvaccinated, and with a multiple shot protocol, there are the partially vaccinated, and with periodic vaccines there are those who are "up to date with their vaccines", and those who are not. We should be respectful of others (and their choices) with the words that we use.

There are also people who are militantly "pro vaccination" and those who are militantly "anti vaccination", or perhaps "pro vaccine" and "anti vaccine". I'm personally far less tolerant of this form of militant intolerance, whether "pro" or "anti".

Servus likes this.
  16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I had an adverse reaction to my first COVID vaccine shot. I reported it to VAERS. And my dad had a more serious reaction to his first COVID shot. (So I'm guessing that it's related to something genetic, but that's a 100% guess.)

I have also had a few friends who had adverse reactions to COVID infection, including a few who died. (But none since the vaccines became available.)

So my own personal bias is colored far more by the loss of people whom I cared about, than by the reactions to the vaccine that I and others I know experienced. Also, all of the people that I know who died from COVID were between 40 and 65; I'm not aware of any seniors that I know who died of it, which is a huge statistical aberration.

17. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *** SAFE AND EFFECTIVE ***

“Vaccine” Injury Compilation

18. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
  19. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Cleveland Clinic Peer-Reviewed Study Found that the More “Vaccines” You’ve Had, the Higher Your Chinese Coronavirus Infection Risk
    83133E0E-7190-4436-BB2C-06B399AB38CA.jpeg

A groundbreaking study conducted by the renowned Cleveland Clinic, ranked as the second-best hospital in the world, has found that a higher number of Chinese Coronavirus vaccine doses received increases the risk of infection with the WuFlu.

The research, conducted with a large sample size within the healthcare system, capitalized on the early recognition of the need to maintain an effective workforce during the pandemic.

Participants in the trial were all Cleveland Clinic Health System employees working at any Cleveland Clinic facility in Ohio on September 12, 2022, the first day the bivalent “vaccine” was made accessible to staff.

The study, which has undergone peer review and was published in mid April, states, “The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19.” (See figure below)

D9401D5B-0DBB-4319-A428-5566CE3342F5.jpeg

Furthermore, the study found that the bivalent vaccines demonstrated an overall effectiveness of about 29% in protecting against infection with SARS-CoV-2 when the Omicron BA.4/5 lineages were the predominant circulating strains ...ONLY 29%! However, this effectiveness decreased when the circulating strains were no longer represented in the vaccine. In the case of the XBB lineages, the study could not establish a significant protective effect.

The multivariable analysis also found that the more recent the last prior COVID-19 episode was, the lower the risk of COVID-19, and the greater the number of vaccine doses previously received, the higher the risk of COVID-19,” the study added.

More from the study:

The association of increased risk of COVID-19 with more prior vaccine doses was unexpected. A simplistic explanation might be that those who received more doses were more likely to be individuals at higher risk of COVID-19. A small proportion of individuals may have fit this description. However, the majority of participants in this study were young, and all were eligible to have received ≥3 doses of vaccine by the study start date, which they had every opportunity to do.

Therefore, those who received <3 doses (46% of individuals in the study) were not ineligible to receive the vaccine but rather chose not to follow the CDC’s recommendations on remaining updated with COVID-19 vaccination, and one could reasonably expect these individuals to have been more likely to exhibit risk-taking behavior. Despite this, their risk of acquiring COVID-19 was lower than that that of participants those who received more prior vaccine doses.

Ours is not the only study to find a possible association with more prior vaccine doses and higher risk of COVID-19. During an Omicron wave in Iceland, individuals who had previously received ≥2 doses were found to have a higher odds of reinfection than those who had received <2 doses, in an unadjusted analysis.

A large study found, in an adjusted analysis, that those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving 3 doses of vaccine had a higher risk of reinfection than those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving 2 doses.

Another study found, in multivariable analysis, that receipt of 2 or 3 doses of am mRNA vaccine following prior COVID-19 was associated with a higher risk of reinfection than receipt of a single dose.

Immune imprinting from prior exposure to different antigens in a prior vaccine and class switch toward noninflammatory spike-specific immunoglobulin G4 antibodies after repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination have been suggested as possible mechanisms whereby prior vaccine may provide less protection than expected.”

But ... But ... This can't be true. Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy, Perverted Uncle Joe promised otherwise:

''You're not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations."
    - Joseph R. Biden. 7/21/2021

PLEASE - PLEASE ... All you libs make sure you're up to date with ALL of your boosters. NEVER STOP!

See:
    https://academic.oup.com/ofid/article/10/6/ofad209/7131292?login=false

20. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Do we get to say “just roll with it” and call homosexuals “fags” and trans people “trannies”?

Not only insulting, you are just plain wrong. The covid shots are not vaccines. The intent of the term “anti vaxxer” is clear. Notice that those who wisely chose not to damage or alter their DNA don’t call y’all “vaxxers”. WE know it’s inaccurate.

The left tries to own language. I won’t let that happen. Call me an anti vaxxer, i’ll call you......asshole.

Just roll with it! Asshole!

21. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    A vaccine has for decades been a deactivated virus implanted in your body to trigger natural antibodies.

No virus isolated. Therefore no vaccine.

The covid shots are experimental gene therapy. Ask the man who invented them. Dr. Malone.

Vaccines prevent infection and transmission of disease. These shots do neither. And the manufacturers admit such.

At best, these shots limit the severity of the infection for a matter of a few months.

How can any of you covidiots (just roll with it and quit being so sensitive) fail so badly at the basics?

22. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good point at the end. There ARE some good side effects of the shots. It’s like the vaxidiots wish to imitate the tobacco deniers. A lot of people still smoke....maybe because they believe the tobacco companies.

And if anyone is insulted by the term vaxxhole, just roll with it and quit being so sensitive. After all, that’s advice y’all gave me!

23. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    And for the legions of lazy thinkers on the left who still try to stigmatize those who reject experimental gene therapy: you will not likely find a single one of us who is actually anti vaccine.

I have enthusiastically taken many vaccines. (Not always wisely, but freely). Polio, measles, mumps, small pox, etc.

Once again, “anti vaxxer” is grossly inaccurate and insulting. And users of that term know precisely what you are doing.

mRNA = morons Reacting Negatively Always.

Just roll with it. Stop being so sensitive.

24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    MORE GOOD NEWS FOR THE MULTI-VAXXED SHEEP

Study Finds Repeated Chinese Coronavirus “Vaccinations” Weaken Immune System
    Another Dr. Malone, “I told you so.”

A new study published in May has found repeated Chinese Coronavirus “vaccinations” weaken the immune system, potentially making people susceptible to life-threatening conditions such as cancer.

Multiple doses of the Pfizer or Moderna Chinese Coronavirus “vaccines” lead to higher levels of antibodies called IgG4, which can provide a protective effect. But a growing body of evidence indicates that the “abnormally high levels” of the immunoglobulin subclass actually make the immune system more susceptible to the Chinese Coronavirus spike protein in the “vaccines”, researchers said in the paper.

They pointed to experiments performed on mice that found multiple boosters on top of the initial Chinese Coronavirus vaccination “significantly decreased” protection against both the Delta and Omicron virus variants and testing that found a spike in IgG4 levels after repeat Pfizer vaccination, suggesting immune exhaustion.

Studies have detected higher levels of IgG4 in people who died with Chinese Coronavirus when compared to those who recovered and linked the levels with another known determinant of Chinese Coronavirus-related mortality, the researchers also noted.

Dr. Robert Malone, who helped invent the technology, said the paper illustrates why he’s been warning about the negative effects of repeated vaccination.

“I warned that more jabs can result in what’s called high zone tolerance, of which the switch to IgG4 is one of the mechanisms. And now we have data that clearly demonstrate that’s occurring in the case of this as well as some other vaccines,” Malone, who wasn’t involved with the study, told The Epoch Times.

He goes on to state, “So it’s basically validating that this rush to administer and re-administer without having solid data to back those decisions was highly counterproductive and appears to have resulted in a cohort of people that are actually more susceptible to the disease.”

BUT ... it’s not just being more susceptible to the disease, as the researchers said the weakened immune systems brought about by repeated vaccination could lead to serious problems, including cancer. To be more exact, “Increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccination with high antigen concentrations may also cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.”

As mentioned above:

PLEASE - PLEASE ... All you libs make sure you're up to date with ALL of your boosters. NEVER STOP!

78505D4F-3FF9-400E-9BCB-E4A72DB6F205.jpeg

See:
    https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/11/5/991

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/repeated-covid-19-vaccination-weakens-immune-system-study_5305770.html

And in tomorrow’s installment: More Good News For The Multi-Vaxxed Sheep: The Clot-Shot and the INCREASED RISK of vascular occlusion and blindness!

subrick, Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  25. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    Did you know this fact, if you get jabbed and die the same day, you are counted as an unvaccinated death. If you get jabbed and die up to 3 weeks later you count as an unvaccinated death.

If you die after 3 weeks you count as a vaccinated death.

I wonder how much that has warped the figures.

subrick, Dianna1395, Suewiang and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice