Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    This is exactly what the Left has so successfully done. They have hijacked language itself. (I actually credit them for successful warfare)

Disagree with the Left = bigot, racist
    Agree with the Left = empowering, progressive.

Etc. this is FAR more serious and dangerous than people realize.

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Gotta love it when a "vaccine" to prevent the spread of something is more lethal then the thing it's suppose to prevent. It's even worse when said "vaccine" doesn't even stop the spread.

So I guess the question is besides making a ton of money for those who rushed these "vaccines" to market and those they paid off what good have these things brought to society.

To me they've made many folks afraid of anything from the so called Pharma industry. I'm not sure if I'm in that group, (probably so) but I'll say I'm very leery right now.

Dianna1395, remyruff, subrick and 2 others like this.
  3. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Covid-19 was an act of biological warfare perpetrated on the human race. It was a financial heist. Nature was hijacked. Science was hijacked.”

So Says Dr. David Martin, Ph.D
    Dr. Martin is the founding chairman of M-CAM asset management company and an expert in patent auditing. M-CAM has supported the modernization of banking, intangible asset, tax, and accounting laws through its work with oversight agencies and policy makers. This work included work with the United States Congress, the Financial Accounting Standards Board, the United States Departments of the Treasury and Commerce, the European Union and many other countries.

Earlier this month Dr. Martin addressed the EU International COVID-19 Summit III in Brussels, Belgium.

I’m his address Dr. Martin claimed that Chinese Coronavirus was not a natural occurrence but a calculated act of “biological warfare and a financial heist. Nature was hijacked, science was hijacked.”

In his presentation in front of the EU parliament, Martin argued that the pandemic we said happened in the last few years did not occur overnight, citing sources in the public domain.

According to him, the coronavirus was first identified in 1965 and serves as a model pathogen. In addition, they learned that coronaviruses can be modified.

“But in 1966, the very first CoV coronavirus model was used as a transatlantic biological experiment in human manipulation. And you heard the date 1966. I hope you’re getting the point of what I’m saying. This is not an overnight thing. This is actually something that’s been long in the making. A year before I was born, we had the first transatlantic coronavirus data-sharing experiment between the United States and the United Kingdom.”

According to Martin, “Later we started learning how to modify a coronavirus by putting them in animals such as dogs and pigs,” and this led to the development of the first coronavirus spike protein vaccine by the US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer in 1990.

However, the medical community and pharmaceutical companies quickly learned that the vaccines were ineffective.”

“Because the coronavirus is a malleable model, it mutates,” Martin said. “Every medical publication concluded that coronaviruses escape vaccines because it modifies and mutates too rapidly for a vaccine to be developed.”

As reported by the Standard:

“In 2002, a university in North Carolina initiated a study to develop an “infectious replication defective,” which Martin interpreted as “a weapon to target individuals, but not have collateral damage.”

Characterizing the project as having “mysteriously preceded SARS by a year,” Martin said the coronavirus that caused the highly deadly infection was not from China and that it was “engineered” instead of naturally occurring.

On Covid-19, Martin said the coronavirus – named as SARS-CoV-2 by the World Health Organization – was poised for human emergence in 2016, with a preview about an “accidental or intentional release of a respiratory coronavirus” from a laboratory in Wuhan.

He said the purpose of the coronavirus “release” was to boost global acceptance on universal vaccination.

Explaining the common concern among the medical industry, Martin said: “Until an infectious crisis is very real, present and at the emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored.

“To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, we need to increase the public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures, such as the pan-influenza, or pan-coronavirus, vaccine. A key drive is the media and the economics will follow the hype.

“We [pharmaceutical firms] need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issue. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process,” he said.

Martin claimed that the United States “intentionally released” the Covid-19 coronavirus in Wuhan, China, with the goal of causing a global pandemic in order to increase public support for vaccines.

“This whole story started in 1965 when we decided to hijack a natural model and decide to start manipulating it. Science was hijacked when the only questions that could be asked were questions authorized under the patent protection of the CDC, the FDA, the NIH, and their equivalent organizations around the world,” he said.

Dr. Martin’s entire address can be viewed here:

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1661698114917646336

It’s about 20 minutes ... WELL WORTH YOUR TIME!

See:
    https://www.thestandard.com.hk/sect...released-Covid-virus-in-Wuhan'-EU-summit-told

https://www.m-cam.com/about-us/

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and subrick like this.
  4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    These are really interesting articles I have been searching for for some time.
    Most of the findings match to the theory of an laboratory outbreak in september 19.

Unfortunately the studies arent peer reviewed yet. And so not "valid" in scientific terms.
    I am missing a phylogenetic relationship of the processed probes. Grade of mutation in relation to the chinese virus.
    Are there those fusion (artificial) binding codons inside the viruses genome, that brought some scientists to the idea of seeing a man made virus.

Unluckily those questions arent answered ( maybe I overread them).

If I find time, I maybe write an email to the authors and ask them.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I appreciate your desire to wait for peer review prior to accepting a paper as "true". (or reliable) May I ask a question please?

Given this desire to be thorough, how did you behave at the outset of the covid situation in late 2019 and in 2020? Did you wear a mask at the urging of the government? Did you take ANY of the shots? Did you follow ANY of the advice?

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  6. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I answer your questions willingly.

Wearing masks:
    In which occasions? Work, private, supermarkets?

Yes I have taken shots.

What do you mean with following the advice?

7. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I just mean the covid advice in general at the time.

The reason I ask these things is that I find it interesting that we know MUCH more today than we did three years ago. Yet, it appears you did not apply the same standard for peer reviewed information before you actually took injections and wore masks, etc.

It's not necessary to clarify for me. I just find it fascinating that NOW people want more robust and rigorous proof when back in the "wild west" days of getting shots of experimental gene therapy into people's arms that trust in the government and pharma industry was so open.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Well you ALWAYS know more about things after a certain while. Even two years later. This statement is such an empty phrase. Empty like the bottle of wine I am looking at will be in two hours.

And it is indeed very fascinating to read and hear about things, told from people, who themselves dont understand what they are writing or speaking about. It overwhelmes me from day to day.

In some cases I have the feeling, that people concoct things, to build up a matching world around them. To make it fit to their maybe distorted mind.

But now, since you know, that I have been vaccinated and honestly feel very good, not having or ever had any health issues (I dont know anybody who suffered from the vaccine, but some that did from corona) let me know:

Did YOU wear masks?
    Did YOU get a shot?
    Did YOU follow what ever advice?

Do you still feel fear? Or is it an anger against something?

9. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    #5534 L-u-c-y, May 28, 2023
    Last edited: May 28, 2023
    I feel anger, DEEP anger and frustration.

Nothing about covid ever made any sense to me. You can't lockdown society over what was a minor virus.

They possibly had the excuse of not knowing how serious it was for a couple of weeks, but after then it was obvious it only seriously affected a small amount of people.

When people are dropping dead in the streets, THAT is when lockdowns are justified, and ONLY then.

I did not see ONE ILL person the entire time of the so called pandemic, I didn't even hear anyone cough in public.

I don't know anyone who had anything worse than a normal cold or flu. I don't know anyone who was hospitalised. I don't know anyone who died.

The people who panicked won.

The experts who did not panic were silenced, censored and banned from having a say in the response to this minor virus.

If panic and hysteria happened every flu season, the deaths caused by the panic would shoot up to be at covid levels.

I haven't had any jabs, I've haven't done any covid tests, and I only wore a mask for a total of one hour the entire shamdemic.

Before you say it, I know I haven't killed anyone, as everyone I knew before the shamdemic is still alive!

Everyone! All my friends, family, my postman, people who work in my local shops, post office, local vagrants, politicians, people I watch on TV, musicians I listen to, my favourite actors, they are all still alive.

And this fiasco will happen again, every 5 - 10 years now they can see what power and profits are made, and how gullible people are.

Very. Fucking. Angry.

Dianna1395, MtnViper, subrick and 2 others like this.
  10. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #5535 L-u-c-y, May 28, 2023
    Utter utter bullshit, the whole shamdemic.

What if we had locked down for swine flu?

The head of the WHO said 2009 swine flu was going to be the most deadly pandemic of all time.

These people are bullshitting you all the way to the bank.

Each of your many jabs are contributing towards the head of Pfizers annual bonus.

11. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    In this case i am merely fascinated by the double standard.

At the time you took the shots and wore the masks, “peer reviewed” proof of their efficacy did not exist. Nor does it exist today. Yet, NOW you insist upon it.

What changed your approach? I will be candid. I suspect you are displaying what I call a “convenient value system”. You demand “peer reviewed” documents when it suits you, yet are willing to allow gene altering experiments to be done to you if it provides a sense of purpose or virtue.

At NO point did the drug companies nor the governments provide ample evidence of safety or efficacy.

Again, I am fascinated.

12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    #5537 Servus, May 28, 2023
    With the swine flu "pandemic" they flattened the paths for the Coronaplandemic! Formerly there have been 6 pandemic steps, after this the WHO reduced it to 5. To have it easier to call out the pandemic plan.

I have seen people get ill from corona. First my wife who suffered some severe neurological issues ( some strange kind of paralysis) I wrote it some pages before. (there havent been test for the virus, but antibodies these days. Not sure how selective they have been, there could have been cross interactions with other coronaviruses that also use the ACE 2 receptor binding domain) Luckily she has almost completely recovered from it, she lost so much muscles. It is crazy. (it is about hree years now)
    I know a guy, who has been marathon runner and who had lost his lung capasity after corona infection. He is so to say a wreck now.
    The same with a coworker of me. A really stable young woman. Nurse.
    She even cant talk a usual sentence without making breathingbreaks.

Then some other colleagues and me and my whole family. But in my case, and so following my family, it was a coincidence because we had to test at work three times a week.

I could finish some projects at home and with my car I had planned but no time during the quarantine. Lol.

My wife didnt suffer the same as at the forst episode. She just got a cold.

The first ones occured in the beginning with the wild type or delta.
    Seldomly my coworker suffered this from omikron.

As I wrote some pages before, I see the wildtype and maybe Delta as a threat for a few people. But really only a few, when you recognize the undercoverage, that has been proven very early.

Maybe you remember in the beginning in the first wave, there hasnt been spoken about millions of deaths due to the virus, which was called relatively armless. They spoke about the overtaxing of the health system, if there are too many ill people.

And they were right. The ICUs in my hospital have been full. In the covid house with covid patients ( all elderly and with underlying deseases) and in my house with patients after abdominal or blood vessel surgery.
    But due to the lock down we didnt have any caraccidents or sport accidents and so on. So everything was fine and we only were over the limit twice in the whole time.

From then on they learned and started to lie. We know the rest of the story.

What itches me the most in this whole story, is the origin of the virus.
    For example the studies about sewage samples you brought in. They just wrote SARS Cov 2. But unfortunatedly not where these genomes could be fitted in in a phylogsnetic tree. If we could see if these viruses were more origin than the pandemic virus
    It all would be a hoax like you proclaim it.
    But if the samples viruses would not include these special replication joints, that have been described, it could be shown, that it really has been engineered.

true42 and MtnViper like this.
  13. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    You still and again dont answer questions. Just provoke and understand, interprete as you want things to match your tiny world.

Do you act like this in real life also?

true42 likes this.
  14. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I can completely understand your anger.

I feel quite the same. Well maxbe not so deep as you mentioned it but anger and I feel upset.
    I completely lost the believe in MSM, alternative media, pharma - in certain ways - and officials.
    It is not only the pandemic stuff, when I take a look at the idiocracy of the current german government I could scream all day.

It is so frustrating...

15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  16. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Q. E. D.

17. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    My empirical observations:

Clot shot refusers = saw very little, if any, DIRECT death or severe reaction to Covid.

Clot shot takers = claim to see a lot of death due to covid.

Shedding of spike protein maybe?

Hummmm, clearly two distinct groups.

18. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this. I read it to my wife, who shares the thoughts about the vaccines.

In my expectation the systemic side effects of the vaccines must have been similar to the severe systemic reactions like cytokinstorms, hyperinflammatory and hypercoagulative reactions or also peri- and myocarditis, endotheliitis caused by the virus spikeprotein.
    These reactions should have an autoimmune character like it has been formerly described.

Since there are now known interactions with the nanoparticles in endothelial walls of blood vessels some sideeffects of the vaccinations can be explained better.

And we have more in our hand for making people believe in the preprogrammed fail of these vaccines.

19. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Sure you are from US?

With your black-and-white-view you clearly have attributes of a german provaxxer.

20. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    You can’t compare me to a German Provaxxer (keep in mind these shots are not vaccines) unless you have a peer reviewed paper. NO ONE here is as thorough, worldly, and CLEVER as you!

I repeat:

You took the shots.
    You whine about a lack of peer reviewed documentation contrary to your viewpoint.
    You wore masks.

A puff of inconsequential hot air......

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  21. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Majority of Chinese Coronavirus Hospital Deaths Were Due to Untreated Bacterial Pneumonia

07D0D19D-94A8-4B9A-BD23-99F83044C969.jpeg
    A new study shows that hospitals sticking to the strict hand-me-down, highly profitable “COVID protocol” espoused by The Esteemed Little Elf and the Public Health Deep State may have doomed a majority of admitted Chinese Coronavirus patients to death due to a perfect storm of institutional failure.

A study from the National Institutes of Health-funded researchers in Chicago has found that unresolved respiratory infections — not necessarily those involved in SARS-CoV-2 — were present in people who failed to “respond” to mechanical ventilation.

The study leads to the stunning conclusion that perhaps 58% of “COVID” cases were respiratory issues other than the Chinese Coronavirus (43% bacterial pneumonia, 16% non-pathogen causes of respiratory failure). Treated as “COVID,” these patients were doomed to a fate of non-treatment due to mis- or under-diagnosis.

It is unclear what percentage of deaths attributed to Chinese Coronavirus could have been prevented via a standard therapy for bacterial pneumonia, but it is potentially very high.

See:
    https://www.jci.org/articles/view/170682/pdf

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-hospital-deaths-bacterial-pneumonia/

https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/missed-bacterial-pneumonia-cases?

22. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    We all talked over the last few years that the time was coming for those that forced vaccines and crazy restrictions on others that there would be consequences and ultimately they will answer for their crimes.
    it seems now is a good time to point out this is nicely coming true country by country in the USA state by state.
    The Judiciary’s are ruling slowly but surely that the evidence must be released.
    We have slime balls running for the hills to hide let’s hope they all get caught up with In the end.

23. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Of course I can bring this comparison, because you exactly act like this.
    You only see black and white, unable to reflect and think in all your fear and anger.

Everybody in these days should inform him or herself about some pschological phenomena. (because I know that you will misinterprete this again, as you always do in your rarely contrasted mind: I don't think you are crazy.
    Even if it might be like this, I am not in the position to determine about your psychological state.) like the Dunning-Kruger-Effect, the lake wobegon effect and also querulant personality disorder.
    Just as a hint. to be better informed when talking to people or to yourself.

I, as a person able to self-reflect, am not sure if I suffered or sfill am suffering under one of these psychological phenomena. I think sometimes I did.

How about you? Did you ever go deep inside you, in phases of your recent life full of anger?

By the way:
    I never wrote I wore masks (which I surely did, because in hospital I had to. No mask - no job, no job - no money.
    I love to help people as my vocation.

So it is an easy equation. Then it seems just logical to me, that wearing a spit protector reduces the transmission of droplets. I do not need studies for this. If you bend over a patient which is heavily breathing, coughing or screaming in pain it is recommended. Even before the pandemia we did this.

Well, again, some people just HAVE to think opposite. It is comoulsive in some individuals.
    In Thailand for example the people wear masks since decades. It is impolite for them not to wear them, because they dont want to infect people with evil viruses like Coxsackievirus or so. Nobody calls them crazy. My thai masseues always does this since 10 years. Or longer as I know her.
    Besides this many people lived in fear of the virus due to the misinformation spread in the media.
    It seems respectful for me to help those people in fear by wearing a mask when talking to them.

Then again, soome people acted compulsory and arrogant. Most of them without the ability of selfreflection and a labile psyche might not understand this.

I also met them in my ER where they just did not want to wear them and feared the other people by screaming around and being very loud and aggressive if the personnel politely asked them to wear them. Some of thise persons, which I dont watn to judge, had to go untreated because of misbehave and obvious psychological problems. This doesnt say all people without masks have psycholigical problems. It is just the vast majority.)

Next I never wrote I followed any advice.

This must have burnt into your mind full of hate, I dont know why.
    Somehow it seems you interprete somdthing, enclosed in your agenda of evilness and external control, between the beforewritten lines. It has crawled into like a virus, spread and manifested in your mind.

true42 likes this.
  24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  25. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I obviously struck a nerve. At least you may have learned something.

I gotta admit, I laughed my ass off: Cox Sackie Virus? What that intentional?

I love even more that to you, SOME things don't need a peer review. As I have already pointed out--a convenient value system. Ahhhhh, sometimes I envy those on the left. Having no apparent need to reconcile their thoughts.....life might be easier that way I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice