Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    “I have not been well” sums it up for everybody who is currently alive. I feel like I have aged 70 years. The world just is to different from where it was in 2019. The COVID (auto correct automatically makes COVID in all caps)response just destroyed the nature of everything. Nobody is the same, even if they tell you otherwise.

L-u-c-y, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  2. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Yeah thanks for reposting the link.

Here is a video about an interview of an pfizer executive telling some stories about the position of pfizer within the pandemic.

Maybe some of you knew this video already. But I never saw if here.
    Maybe somebody of you could check the lipmovement, gesture and so on and tell if it is legit.

3. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    We had a collective deterioration of mental health that the trauma of will be passed on for generations just like generational trauma is passed down to future generations under communism.

L-u-c-y, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    I agree with you completely Winston. A lot of our soul has been ripped from us. I spend most of my time doing the best I can to keep the demons of depression taking hold of my wife. The world is truly getting to her. It’s no different than a robber or rapist. I have to give her strength. I hope i last!

winstonmacgregor and Dianna1395 like this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Oh! How i wish you were wrong Winston. But you have seen the effects far more clearly and directly than me. I know you are right.

It will take decades to ever truly recover, if then.

6. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    And i will specifically agree to your statement about no one being the same: i am not.

And I probably have a resilience that is way above the norm. So if anyone could brush off the last three years, it’s me.

Here is how i am forever changed:

I no longer trust ANYONE in the medical world. Even my brother who is a physician.

I no longer trust ANY institution. Govt. military. Companies. Most churches.

I don’t even trust that my wife can continue to resist the medical tyranny. I make sure i am the first and last person who speaks to her.

Some might call this a healthy and wise distrust. But we ALL know to live a life trusting no one is pathological.

So like many of you, i was “right” about the entire PlannedDumbic. But I paid a big price to do so. As i am sure you all have.

7. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    It's caused a rupture in society, one that we may never recover from.

8. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    If you are bored and want to challenge or possibly fry your brain, there is a new research article, which is related to the one linked to above:

Discovery of a novel merbecovirus DNA clone contaminating agricultural rice sequencing datasets from Wuhan, China

Which is addressed in quasi-English in the following article:

An unreported CoV infectious clone in Wuhan

An excerpt:

"It’s additionally weird because the DEFUSE grant was not willingly shared by Daszak nor the Wuhan Institute of Virology; it had to be obtained & released by a third party against the will of the researchers."​

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #5059 Fit To Be Tied, Mar 1, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2023

6C6EC26F-17E7-474A-8EEE-31391B62A415.png

ABBBC25B-9773-4FC3-97E9-742F8532F302.png

6B235E7B-8991-4178-894E-9310C5CAB9A9.png

10. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Despite Previously Being Banned as Too Dangerous, Spokesmonkey, John Kirby, Confirms Clown House Support for “Gain of Function” Virus Manipulation

As we all know by now, “Gain of Function” is the innocuous sounding term for the manipulation of a virus to make it more toxic. Gain of function is essentially the weaponization of a virus to make it more nasty and lethal. Just ask The Esteemed Little Elf ... he knows all about it! Because there are risks this type of research could produce a dangerous pandemic virus that would escape the biolab environment, “gain of function” research was (supposedly) previously banned.

As the Chinese Coronavirus plandemic (SARS-CoV-2) now appears to have originated as an outcome of “Gain of Function” research, Clown House spokesmonkey for strategic policy, John Kirby, is asked if The Demented One supports that type of biological experimentation. Kirby delivers a lot of words, (most of which are meaningless), but eventually admits, yes, the Clown House supports experiments with viruses to make them more dangerous.

WATCH:

Dianna1395 and subrick like this.
  11. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Dianna1395 likes this.
  12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Yes they only have good advertizing. Like Becks, or Vollswagen.

13. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Weekly CDC Data Update:

The last update of this dataset was 3 weeks ago.

This is for Non-Covid-19 deaths.

There was an additional 1,417 deaths added to this dataset. Meaning this is close to being the final data for 2022. I'm not uploading the associated graph, as it doesn't demonstrate anything meaningful.

3 1 2023 Non-Covid Deaths Data 1.jpg 3 1 2023 Non-Covid Deaths Data 2.jpg

This is the data on excess deaths. Based on my estimate of expected deaths, there were 56,808 Non-Covid-19 excess deaths in 2022. Based on the average number of deaths 2015-2019, there were 155,465 excess deaths, but this doesn't take into account changes in demographics and population.

3 1 2023 Data 2.jpg 3 1 2023 Non-Covid Deaths Chart 2.jpg

There has been some discussion of deaths as a result of Heart Failure, so I have once again isolated that data.

There has been fewer deaths as a result of Heart Failure in 2021 and 2022 than expected, based on the trend over the prior 6 years. I can only guess that Covid-19 is causing people with heart disease to die prior to their heart failing, or they are dying with Covid-19 rather than from Covid-19.

Excess heart failure deaths among young adults could be hidden within this All Age dataset.

I verified my data for 2021 is current.

Heart Disease Deaths Data 1.jpg Heart Disease Deaths Chart 1.jpg

Dianna1395 likes this.
  14. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Commiefornia Dictator Gruesome Newsom Ends Use Of Chinese Coronavirus Emergency Powers After 1,090 Days
    Hoping, Praying, and Wishing that he will replace The Demented One, Comrade Gruesome Newsom, the Dictator ... er ... Governor of The Peoples Democratic State of Commiefornia, has FINALLY relinquished his emergency Chinese Coronavirus dictatorial powers after 1,090 days! Indeed, it was good run for the tyrant with grease-backed hair.

“Throughout the pandemic, we’ve been guided by the science and data—moving quickly and strategically to save lives,” Gruesome said in a press release.

A4D3BDC8-3693-44B5-A98B-8267B98CCF6E.jpeg

See:
    https://www.gov.ca.gov/2022/10/17/governor-newsom-to-end-the-covid-19-state-of-emergency/

https://www.theepochtimes.com/california-gov-newsom-ends-use-of-covid-emergency-powers_5090539.html

Dianna1395, subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  15. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why is the Previously Dismissed Claim that Chinese Coronavirus Originated in China Now Being Accepted as Fact?
    Something to consider:

Monday’s big news that WuFlu came from a ChiCom
    bio weapons lab and not a wet market offering tasty morsels of bat meat and pangolin tenders has been greeted by some with justifiable skepticism. Could it be just another propaganda or psyop move by the U.S., which is trying to whip up public support for an eventual war with China (think: the invasion of Taiwan). Maybe ...

However, even if this public reversal of the narrative regarding China - from exculpation - to blame, is a consequence of growing tensions with Beijing, it does not mean the claim is false. Here is the truth — the United States and China bear joint responsibility for the creation of the WuFlu. The research started in the North Carolina lab of Ralph Baric and then moved to China thanks to funding from The Esteemed Little Elf’s section of the National Institutes of Health. The MIT Technology Review lays it out in detail. Here are the highlights:

In 2013, the American virologist Ralph Baric approached Zhengli Shi at a meeting. . . Shi had detected the genome of a new virus, called SHC014, that was one of the two closest relatives to the original SARS virus, but her team had not been able to culture it in the lab.

Baric asked Shi if he could have the genetic data for SHC014. “She was gracious enough to send us those sequences almost immediately,” he says. His team introduced the virus modified with that code into mice and into a petri dish of human airway cells. Sure enough, the chimera exhibited “robust replication” in the human cells—evidence that nature was full of coronaviruses ready to leap directly to people.

While Baric’s study was in progress, the National Institutes of Health announced that it would temporarily halt funding for “gain of function” research—experiments that make already dangerous viruses more virulent or transmissible—on SARS, MERS (which is also caused by a coronavirus), and influenza until the safety of such research could be assessed. The announcement brought Baric’s work to a standstill.

In a potentially fateful decision, it funded work similar to Baric’s at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which soon used its own reverse-genetics technology to make numerous coronavirus chimeras.

Unnoticed by most, however, was a key difference that significantly shifted the risk calculation. The Chinese work was carried out at biosafety level 2 (BSL-2), a much lower tier than Baric’s BSL-3+.”

Former Admiral John Kirby, now masquerading as the spokesmonkey for the National Security Council, falsely claimed that there is no consensus in the intelligence community about the origin of the Chinese Coronavirus virus. Bullshit. The evidence is there to support a consensus, but political considerations are preventing some key agencies from admitting the truth. There is indisputable evidence thanks to the information provided by at least two defectors with direct ties to the Wuhan Lab (whose bona fides have been verified) that proves the Chinese Coronavirus virus was created in the Wuhan Lab and escaped because of sloppy handling.

When Trump was President, officials from the NIH, FDA, and CDC insisted publicly that it did not originate in a lab. The Esteemed Little Elf, who is implicated in the cover up, blamed the Chinese wet market. He and others were covering up their own complicity in funding and facilitating the research in China that produced the lethal virus.

China, for its part, also engaged in a cover-up. Chinese officials were loathed to admit that incompetent lab security created a global pandemic. Denying that fact was critical for China in order to try to protect its international image. Admitting that kind of error would mean a tremendous loss of face for the Chinese nation. My guess is that Xi Jinping and his national security team believed China could avoid that fate because they believed that the number of prominent people in the United States, like The Elf, who also were implicated in the creation of this deadly virus would provide some insurance from the truth ever being revealed.

Too bad for China. It is learning the hard lesson that counting on greedy, guilty American scientists and The Demented One’s Administration that is desperate to attempt to shift the focus from the impending debacle in Ukraine ... is a lousy insurance policy. As usual The Demented One’s Administration is once again displaying its incredible incompetence. Admitting, although reluctantly, to China’s partial responsibility for the creation and release of the virus is adding fuel to a raging fire that is hell-bent in portraying China as America’s number one enemy. This thing is taking on a life of its own and will no doubt ignite an equally harsh reaction by the ChiComs.

Put yourself in the position of Xi Jinping. You know that the virus that started the global pandemic was leaked accidentally from your lab. But you also know that the Americans, including the eminent Esteemed Little Elf helped fund the research. Yet only your country is being blamed. Would that give you a case of the RED ASS? I think so.

See:

https://www.technologyreview.com/20...bat-virus-engineering-links-america-to-wuhan/

MtnViper and Lazlo Toth like this.
  16. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    He also bought a very large amount of farmland as well. He definitely has access to information that the public does not. His contribution to technology has been enormous creating Microsoft but that doesn’t give him a blank check to do whatever he wants with the world.

17. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    The rupture is in all aspects of society and not just socially or on a personal level. I don’t know what it is like in your area but in the USA, so many things are just broken. Setting aside any economic or supply chain issues, things just don’t function properly. Places don’t answer phones, it takes months to schedule appointments, etc. It is just like we don’t know what we are doing anymore as a society.

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  18. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    It is hard to break a deep depression like your wife has. Trying to find something to make her hopeful for the future is the key. Maybe something she always wanted to do, something that sort of jolts her out of her own head for a while.
    What does your physician brother say to you when you bring up all of the more recent admissions (which don’t receive coverage obviously) about heart attacks in younger people etc? Now that this stuff is out there, nobody wants to talk about COVID anymore but the consequences are still here from how we handled things.

19. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Problem is... nobody... on either side of the fence can trust anything these days. It all becomes noise.

MtnViper and Lazlo Toth like this.
  20. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good question. My brother pretends that he was never a mindless pusher of the shots. He claims he always had a wait and see approach. Rubbish! He’s slowly “coming around”. But how much blood is on his hands? Far more than he will either admit or realize.

And I do try to keep my gal looking forward. She’s gonna make it. But i have NEVER had to pull the emotional weight of two people before. I have realized that if she does not “make it”, neither do I. So i have a seemingly bottomless well of compassion and patience and love for her.

One thing: my wife does not properly blame the PlanDumbic for her woes. She almost gives it a pass. She believes and listens to me. But she just can’t or won’t recognize the real villains in her life the last three years.

21. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    There is a major problem for both countries, despite the rhetoric that comes out of politicians and bureaucratic mouthpieces, creating propaganda, that is the amount of trade between the two countries.

If things come to blows, Americans will have to do without a lot of material things, and China will have to do without our money and technology secrets. Both economies will likely collapse, creating a lot of unhappy people. (China has thousands of students here, the colleges are trading their money for our technology.)

What would we all do if we weren't spending trillions on disposable garbage? Many of the "durable goods" we buy these days are disposed of within a few years. Seventy percent of the economy is services, with the widget being serviced most often being us.

china trade 12.jpg china trade 1.jpg

Of course during the early days of Covid, China took over Hong Kong without firing a shot. During whatever the next American crises, probably of our own creation, China will likely take over Taiwan, only facing local opposition, if any.

Another side of the Gain-of-Function research is the fact the US intelligence assets were involved, as they were using EcoHealth Aliance to spy on China. It is all about "biodefense."

Dianna1395 likes this.
  22. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    New Dr. John Campbell Video

He says, they say, it was NOT genetically engineered, and he believes them. Hmm. He hasn't see the information we have presented here, nor based on his comments, can he bring himself to believe they would genetically modify a virus. He doesn't like the idea of selectively breeding virus, like you do with dogs.

Also available on Rumble

23. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I still remember john campell being spectacularly wrong at the outset. I don’t trust him either.

If he’s “Mr. Data”, why couldn’t he smell a rat more easily than we lay people?

Fit To Be Tied and MtnViper like this.
  24. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    He still trusts the system too much, despite seeing it be wrong on nearly everything.

25. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Since I am stuck inside once again watching feet of snow coming down, I get to process more CDC data. Yippee!!!

First up is death from Heart Failure, for persons age 20 to 44.

The CDC suppresses some data if the numbers are small, as people may be able to trace it back to individuals.

There was a 13% increase in heart failure deaths from 2018 to 2019, prior to Covid. So, sizeable changes aren't unusual in of themselves. That said, there was a 20% increase from 2019 to 2020, and a 28% increase from 2019 to 2021. Small number increases, relatively, resulting in high percentage increase.

Numbers are funny. If you go from 1 to 2, that is a 100% increase. Something to keep in mind.

Heart Failure.jpg

Next up is deaths from Major Cardiovascular Diseases, which lumps almost everything together, and no numbers are suppressed. Myocarditis and Pericarditis are included. If I try to dig them out, the numbers become small and are suppressed, especially among the younger populations.

We had 14% and 20% increases in deaths, from 2019, to 2020 and 2021, respectively.

Major cardiovascular diseases 1.jpg Major cardiovascular diseases 2.jpg

The were 3,695 additional cardiovascular deaths in 2021 than in 2019. We don't know the cause, but can speculate. Though we probably shouldn't. Would decreased access to care have a major impact on persons under the age of 45? I don't know.

Supporters of the Covid-19 vaccine claim you are more likely to die from the virus than the vaccine. They have 1.1 million deaths in their favor, we have far less. The math whizzes will have to sort it all out for the younger people.

I'm vaccinated with the first two doses, but would not have done so if I was younger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice