Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    #5026 MtnViper, Feb 26, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2023
    https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1629847807455817729?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

ms 1.jpg

Which mentions this from 2015: https://www.nature.com/articles/nature.2015.18787

ms 2.jpg

I'm guessing this means "Science" from 2015 is now part of the "Anti-Vaxx Conspiracy Theories." The above thread also mentions how few people believe the MSM, as mentioned in the above Babylon Bee satire.

I'm guessing, if it weren't for us mentioning the MSM, very few people would even read them. Are we being used? No press is bad press, if it results in clicks. Damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Oh, this name pops up again:

ms 3.jpg

subrick, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  2. Port249

Port249 Member

Local Time:
    MtnViper, L-u-c-y and Dianna1395 like this.
  3. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    US Government Received $400 Million in Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Royalty Payments From Moderna

E8BBFCB9-B093-40DA-852F-DA400DF3C3B5.jpeg
    Hard to believe ... but true!

According to The Epoch Times:

“Moderna said on Feb. 23 that it recently reached a patent agreement with the U.S. government over disputed technology that is featured in its Covid-19 vaccine.

In December 2022, Moderna entered “a nonexclusive patent license agreement” with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), said CFO Jamey Mock during an earnings call on Thursday.

The agreement lets the company use “certain patent rights concerning stabilizing prefusion coronavirus spike proteins and the resulting stabilized proteins for the use in COVID-19 vaccine products,” Mock said.

“Under the agreement, Moderna sent a “catch-up payment” of $400 million to the NIAID before the new year, according to Moderna executives.”

No word yet on Pfi$er.

Start connecting the dots folks ... Sorta makes you wonder!

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-go...ium=email&utm_source=ishare&utm_term=freeuser

subrick, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  4. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    kept_weak_bitch likes this.
  5. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    #5030 MtnViper, Feb 27, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2023

Today I came across the article @fit-to-be-tied mentioned on January 11, 2022.

I wanted to see if the data from the CDC agrees. We are looking at 2021, and since the article came out on January 1, 2022, I would presume their data was incomplete for the prior year.

They were looking at the “primarily working-age people 18 to 64.” I have data for the age group 24 to 64. I don't know how many deaths they were expecting, and how they came by that estimate. I am using 2019 as the baseline for my calculations.

For the year 2021, the CDC indicates there was 33% more deaths than in 2019. So, the two entities are showing a significant increase in "All Cause" deaths.

The attached image also shows the percentages for 2020 and 2022. The data for 2022 is still complete.

Percentage over 2019.jpg

Dianna1395 likes this.
  6. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    One thing is for sure in my life: Friends, relatives, acquaintances are dying in numbers i have never seen before.

The phrase i hear the most is a version of “ever since the pandemic i have not been well”

7. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    This discussion with Dr. Malone, which is available as a YouTube video, expands on the content he discussed with Dave Rubin, that I have mentioned prior. This video is 2:24 long, Rubin's is 1:13.

Especially the longer video, mentions some of the medical articles that have been mentioned here.

Lazlo Toth and Port249 like this.
  8. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

US Energy Department Now Claims Chinese Coronavirus Came from a Lab - But US Agencies Still Not Willing to Say Chinese Coronavirus Was Dropped Intentionally

-0- No Shit Sherlock -0-
    The US Energy Department has come out and claimed that Chinese was was released from a lab. But no American entity has yet to claim that the release was intentional.

According to the Wall Street Journal this morning:

The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

The new report highlights how different parts of the intelligence community have arrived at disparate judgments about the pandemic’s origin. The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory. Four other agencies, along with a national intelligence panel, still judge that it was likely the result of a natural transmission, and two are undecided.”

Why does this report come out of the "Department of Energy" rather than the CDC or the NIH? Are they afraid of being sued?

I don’t need some backwater irrelevant government agency to tell me that the Chinese Coronavirus was released intentionally as a weapon against us. It was used to kill as many people as possible and the “vaccine” was for those that survived.

At the end of the day, these bureaucratic agencies will not admit to anything. They see nothing, they KNOW nothing, and they hear nothing. That's how effective they are when it comes to their responsibilities to the USA. Flip them over and you'll see filth and destruction that will make many puke. It's like moving a ripped & rotted garbage bag. Flipping it over exposes thousands of maggots, worms, bugs, and a foul smell that can knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

See:
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-origin-china-lab-leak-807b7b0a

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Hello dear sceptical people out there. I mentioned Prof. WIESENDANGERS paper about the origin of the Chinese coronavirus.

Marc Friedrich, a german economy guy, made an interview with him.

If is worth to watch it.

The Video is in German so hopefully, it will be automatically be subtitled in English.

Marc Friedrichs channel is also very informative about all the covid and ukraine war stuff as I think.
    Well he just grabs up the already known things plays the investigative journalsit and pfesents the stuff.
    But it is good content lightly prepared.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  10. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Your words here are perfect:

“I don’t need some backwater irrelevant government agency to tell me that the Chinese Coronavirus was released intentionally as a weapon against us. It was used to kill as many people as possible and the “vaccine” was for those that survived.”

Dianna1395 likes this.
  11. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Since it is not in the lingua franca, tell us the conclusion.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Unfortunately, the Dept of Energy isn't "backwater and irrelevant". They're a very very powerful Department with lots of agencies that impact our lives in so many ways. And they have a bunch of VERY SMART people. Some decent. Some not so decent, and many in between.

That said, I'm not sure why they're getting involved with this. That can be telling as it's another piece in the puzzle. And as you know none of the pieces by themselves explain anything. But the more pieces we get the more the puzzle comes together. And the more the liars, scammers, and evil folks try to make out anyone who sees what's going on as a "conspiracy theorist" or worse.

MtnViper and Lazlo Toth like this.
  13. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    According to CBS news, heart attacks in Americans aged 25 - 44 are up 30%, but no one has any idea what it could be.

14. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    It’s “long covid”! More shots! For the children! For the planet! Stop killing Grandma!

Oops, this is CHASTITY Mansion. I thought i was writing to Grandiosity Mansion.

15. kept_weak_bitch

kept_weak_bitch submissive male

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    oh! uh, duh?

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    #5041 MtnViper, Feb 28, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    Rumble Video: Covid Origins: After Years of Crushing Dissent, Government Backtracks on Lab Leak Hypothesis | SYSTEM UPDATE #47

This video is primarily a review of the "Lab Leak" theory of Covid's origin, but at the beginning and at the end Glenn Greenwald talks about censorship in Western Democracies, which includes Brazil, US, and the EU. Politicians and bureaucrats, and corporations, do not like free speech, i.e. an unfettered internet.

Here are 10 screen captures from the video, the first of which shows an email presenting the possibility of the virus being man made. The eighth is where the medical journal, a year after the fact, divulged the conflict of interest of an early "opinion piece" stating the virus was of natural origin. The MSM took their opinion to be scientific fact.

glenn 1.jpg glenn 2.jpg glenn 3.jpg glenn 4.jpg glenn 5.jpg glenn 6.jpg

glenn 7.jpg glenn 8.jpg glenn 9.jpg glenn 10.jpg

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  17. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    The doctor is being honest, but the talking heads are just babbling. Based on the information I posted yesterday, there was a 46% increase in all cause deaths in 2021, compared to 2019, for the 25-44 age group.

Increasing-prevalence-of-heart-failure-by-age-and-gender-as-demonstrated-in-the-American.png

"Increasing prevalence of heart failure by age and gender as demonstrated in the American Heart Association heart disease and stroke statistics. Reprinted from Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 39, McCullough PA, Philbin EF, Spertus JA, et al., Confirmation of a heart failure epidemic: findings from the Resource Utilization Among Congestive Heart Failure (REACH) study, 60-69, Copyright 2002, with permission from American College of Cardiology Foundation."

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...s-demonstrated-in-the-American_fig2_228889125

Dianna1395 likes this.
  18. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    One of the things I noticed too is that I’ve seen a lot of this age group really pack on the pounds during the planned dumbic. No doubt inactivity during lockdowns had a deleterious on the hearts as well.

It wasn’t JUST the disease. It wasn’t JUST the shots. It was also the horrifying overreactions.

This makes proper identification of cause difficult. But we must NOT let people off the hook because of that.

These deaths and injuries and suffering were POLICY caused. We need to bang the same drum Lucy has for years now.

Don’t let the guilty obfuscate!

19. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Ok. So to keep it short.
    I mean the video is about an hour. Please look for a transcription in it if you ar interested in this maybe send the PDF file which is provided on research gate through a translator to your lengua franca for the german parts.
    ( I have to do this also sometimes, which is no big deal.)
    It hink the most important parts are mentioned in the abstract and half of the study is in english. The referrences are as quotes inside the text in english for example.

Or learn german. it is not that hard compared to chinese. We just use some more articles, than other languages.
    Maybe you visit Europe someday. Hehe.

Main conclusions.
    - laboratory accident as origin of corona

In Wuhan they did GoF on coronaviruses.
    Wuhan institute of virology (WoV)
    - its known, SARS covlike viruses spread on humans as zoonosis, but didnt lead to pandemics or even epidemic occurance.
    - the genome of a former Zoonotic desease found in guano workers in 2012 /13 has been researched at WoV
    - keypersons in this reasearch vanished without a trace, were taken off of the homepage of the institute.
    - the first viruses and symptomic waves were found in autumn 2019. Same time the scientist disappeared. The cellphone traffic in this time showed, that WoV has been shut down. No cell broadcast there.
    Maybe closed because of an incident.

- The genome of the virus has been provided internationally very rapidly. Where from? Virus isolated? Known virus? More people infected than told?

- very fast declaring that the origin has been SURELY to be on the huanan fishmarket.
    Somewhene in the beginning of december. Even there hasnt been a patient zero.
    It is said, that the virus originates from bats. But no bats are sold at huanan market. So the virus first had to jump over to another species and then transmitted to a human. Which reduces the propabilty again.
    - the furin site seems to be specific for genomic manipulation.
    - it was like a witchchase like we all got used to during the pandemic.
    Who told something different - got diffamed. If something like this happens it has to make one suspect thing in it.
    - the official story HAD to be: "it has to originate from the fish market and to be a zoonosis."

Reason for this might be to keep up the need for research on propable zoonosis and GOF research. ( there has been a leakage of a pfizer CEO the last weeks that this is very good for business if a zoonotic pandemic occurs and if you produce mRNA or no matter which different vaccine.)
    My opinio: "Maybe to test how good and fast the designing of a Vaccine would work"

- the theory of lab accident as the well of the spread, has been TOLD to be declared to be a conspiracy ( not scientific, because no single study till now, that can proove surely where it came from and WHO still checks for the origin).
    This has been octruated by a person in a high position)( no scientist) I dont remember who.

- faucy who has been a strong representative of the foodmarket theory is also somebody, who believes in the need of GOF research.

In my opinion this theory is the most likely.
    They build something like a bioweapon. Wanted to play a bit with their genetic skills. This went wrong.
    They, the chinese, the pharma, The gates, US and European government tried to cover it up by all means. ( because genetic manipulation has not got a good support in Society)
    Especially Pharma and so in conclusion do the governments, has strong interrests in developing substances at low costs and to be ready at first. Who is second on the market looses the race of course.

Well they lost control over it and ried to do the best for them. Earn money with it and get their billions of money back.
    Taxpayers and the healthsystems are a shear limitless well of money. A money printing machine.

Somehow omicron crossed those plans.
    Higher virulence, but less kill rate. The perfect downevolution of a virus, as it usually uccurs to a virus. A virus doesnt want to kill - of course it has not got a conscious - but keep his host alive.
    Fluviruses and gastointestinal viruses are really good at this, whoch is why hey are spread around the world and dont really harm the people. And if only in a low percentage.

So omicron seems to be a perfect virus.
    The origin and way of mutation is still not clear until now.
    Also here exists a big questionmark about the way where it comes from. There are so many mutstions without connection to other viruses that it had to evolve very fast by itself in this way.

The only thing that can be told, is, that the virus originated somehow in mice, somehwere in south Africa, because it shows some genetic indices for this, and again jumped on humans. Not more known for sure.

For me it is simple math: perfect virus + traces of mice genome + newly zoonosis = manmade.

See it as the counterweapon that, maybe the chinese or russians or whom ever designed.
    The interests of the western countries in the cover up of comparably decreased evilness of omicron and a possible immuniszation of the world's population also plugged the last puzzle piece for me to believe in the laboratory accident and wiesendangers ideas.

Amen.

The rest: jab fraud etc. perfectly fits into this outview I think.

Dianna1395, MtnViper and Lazlo Toth like this.
  20. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for taking the time to do this. VERY helpful. Good on you!

I agree with your conclusion.

21. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

I didn't pay much attention to the video, so didn't realize it concerned the person and article I mentioned prior.

The English language press release is available here.

The linked to medical article is in German, but many of the medical articles included in the 105 document are in English.

Servus and Lazlo Toth like this.
  22. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A SIMPLE SUPPLEMENT COULD HAVE SAVED MANY CHINESE CORONAVIRUS HOSPITALIZATIONS & DEATHS
    • It has been demonstrated that Vitamin D supplementation cut risk of death from Chinese Coronavirus by 51% and reduced risk of admission to the intensive care unit (ICU) by 72%;
    • The results were deemed “conclusive” and suggest “a definitive association between the protective role of vitamin D and ICU hospitalization” from the WuFlu;
    • Vitamin D may protect against Chinese Coronavirus by maintaining pulmonary barrier function, boosting the innate immune response and reducing the production of proinflammatory cytokines;
    • In another study, none of the patients with severe Chinese Coronavirus who received high-dose vitamin D died; instead, 100% of the group improved;
    • Regulatory agencies around the world are largely industry-funded, which is likely why they aren’t recommending vitamin D — a “dirt cheap” intervention — for the Chinese Coronavirus; and
    • It even has the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval from Dr. John:

See:

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2023/February/PDF/vitamin-d-covid-deaths-pdf.pdf

23. kept_weak_bitch

kept_weak_bitch submissive male

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    Yes I had gained a few pounds but I'm losing them now because Ms. Lucy doesn't like overweight subs.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    CHINESE VIROLOGIST TELLS TUCKER CARLSON THAT THE LAB LEAK OF THE CHINESE CORONAVIRUS WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT
    Dr. Li Meng Yan:

Anyone surprised?

25. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Hardly. Perhaps that particular truth may stay buried forever—even I don’t want it to be true. But I certainly believe it was intentional.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice