Mistress-M - Shock Collar fun ;-)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress-M, Dec 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    #1 Mistress-M, Dec 13, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
    763510EE-5DD7-41CF-8894-1FD50F51F8E1.jpeg image.jpg

On the forums, about a month ago, I asked for ideas for @HerLittleBitch and I to try when we went away for a weekend. One of the ideas that came up was to use a shock collar around LB’s balls, which sounded like a great idea. Lots of fun for me and lots of pain for LB – perfect! LB ordered one from eBay, but it took forever to arrive, and we didn’t have it in time for our weekend. Of course, he was punished for the late arrival with a good cropping.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to give the shock collar a try. The remote control has three modes – sound (which I will probably only ever use to embarrass him if he wears it out), vibration, and shock. For the shock control there are numbers from 1 to 99.

Wearing the new sexy underwear LB got me from Agent Provocateur, I make LB strip off and strap the shock collar around his cage with the probes pressing into the underside of his balls. First, I needed to see what level to set the shock to – it was a case of finding the place where pleasure met pain, and then bumping up a few from there. I started on 23, which made LB scream and brought him to his knees. This was too high, but I zapped him on more time to be sure – yep, that was definitely too high! He begged me to bring it right down and put it up one level at a time to find the right place. No way – I was having far too much fun! I brought it down to 10 and then pressed the button. Again, he jumped and begged me to lower it as it was still too high. So, I went down to 1 and tested it. Nothing really happened, so up it went 1 by 1 until we found the sweet spot at 5. Bumping up a couple more I left it on 7 which gave the desired effect every time I pressed it. I also found it fun to alternate between vibrate and shock. Just the vibrate was enough to make LB jump each time as he was expecting to be shocked.

So now, after some testing and random zapping here and there, it was time to put the collar to good use. I love the feeling of my clit being rubbed while I’m still wearing knickers. The sensation of the material rubbing me is great, but for LB he has trouble finding the exact spot with the knickers in the way. So, starting at 1 on the remote, I explained that each time he rubbed the wrong spot the number would go up by 1 and he would get zapped. And to make things harder I would pull the duvet over us so he couldn’t see. Seeing as he was in pain from anything over a 5, he’d better get it right quickly! I’m going to paraphrase what I said so you get the idea. LB made his first attempt and missed – it wasn’t even that close. Normally I’ll help guide his fingers, but not this time – it would be much more fun to watch him get shocked. So, I upped it to 2 and held down the button to shock him but didn’t get much of a response from LB. “Try again LB”. He moved down a bit and started to circle in the wrong place again. Up went the level to 3 and LB jumped a little. “Not even close”. He moved up this time and missed again. Now we were on 4, and this time he jumped and let out a small yelp. Poor LB. Then he tried again and got very close – too close. At level 5, the highest setting he wanted, he jumped again and yelped out. As he was so close, and I was having so much fun, I pulled his hand away, looked him in the eye and told him to try again. “You’d better get it right this time LB because now we are on level 6”. Putting his fingers back he made his next attempt, which wasn’t in the right place again. So now he got shocked on level 6. Now he was starting to feel it, and I could see the look of angst in his eyes, which for me, it where the real fun begins. “Sorry, LB it’s still not right”. At level 7, he jumped, moved his hand away, and looked pleadingly into my eyes, begging for help. “No LB, you have to find it yourself, but I will let you see now”. So moving the duvet out the way he started again, looked very carefully between my legs, and traced the line down the middle until he found the right spot. I shocked him again one more time, just for fun, but told him he was in the right place. The look of relief on his face was tangible. So, he carried on circling my clit, but I couldn’t resist pressing the button throughout. It really turned me on to shock him, and the more I did it, the more it turned me on and that drove me closer to cumming. As the orgasm started and I began to moan with pleasure I couldn’t help but hold the button down as LB moaned in pain. His fingers went faster and faster to try and bring my pleasure to a climax and his pain to an end. The orgasm came hard and fast and as I released the button, LB slowed down the way I like it until I was too sensitive and moved his hand away. “Thank you, LB, for my orgasm”.

With permission, LB took the collar off and we lay together, kissed and hugged, and went about our usual evening of orgasms for me, and nothing for LB.

The next day we were heading out to dinner at a nearby fine-dining restaurant we like to go to. I gave LB the choice between wearing the collar or a remote-controlled butt plug for dinner. Worrying about the practicalities of a butt-plug through a whole dinner, LB opted to wear the collar under his balls for dinner. LB requested to please keep the level on 5 or below throughout, which was acceptable to me, in theory. The collar forced his cage forward more than usual making it protrude a little through his trousers which worried LB. Nobody would really notice unless they looked very hard, so that was ok for me, and he has a long coat anyway so no worries there. We arrived at the restaurant, sat down, and LB immediately took the napkin and placed it on his trousers. “Covering something up are you LB”, I leant over to whisper in his ear. He just smiled and sat there. I reached into my coat pocket, took the remote out below the table and pressed the button – it was only set to level 2. His eyes went wide as he started into mine, and he sat up straight in his chair. I just smiled – this was going to be fun. Before long, the waitress came over to take our drinks order. I ordered my usual G&T and LB tried to order his. I upped the level to 4 and pressed down on the button which forced him to stop speaking mid-sentence. He tried again and I pressed again, and he stopped again. The waitress looked confused, and LB looked embarrassed. “Are you okay honey?” I asked as I gave a knowing look across the table. He made the order and this time I didn’t press so he could finish what he wanted. The waitress went away, and I just smiled at LB telling him how much fun this was going to be. The drinks came and we were asked about our food order. I went first and randomly pressed down on the button as I ordered. When it was LB’s turn, I didn’t shock him again as it was quite embarrassing, and I don’t want him to look like he can’t speak properly! However, as soon as he had finished placing his order, I pressed down the button again, looked him in the eyes, and just smiled, watching him try to sit quietly and still while the waitress read back to confirm everything. “Is that all ok with you honey”, I asked LB and he just nodded. After she left, I changed the function to vibrate, which was quite noisy. Probably nobody would notice, or just think it was a phone, but it was fun to watch LB’s eyes widen each time I pressed down. I removed my shoe and reached under the table, placing my foot between LB’s legs. Nobody would see as there was a tablecloth, but I wanted to rub his cage and press on his balls as I changed the function back to shock and randomly pressed down. I also changed the level up and down without looking – it may have gone over 5 at some point – whoops! I just smiled at him and asked casually, “are you okay, honey?”. He just smiled and nodded back at me. Our food came, we ate, and it went. We had a few courses and I kept shocking and vibrating throughout. I don’t think anyone noticed!

We headed home, and I left LB to drive uninterrupted. When we got home, he begged to be released from the collar, which I allowed him to do. We stripped, made out, and had the usual multi-orgasm for me session we both love.

LB said despite the low level pain and slight embarrassment he loved it and wanted to do it again. He liked the control I had over him, and for me that is always a turn on. To be able to make him react like that at a touch of a button is sexy!

The whole dining out and shocking experience was a lot of fun, and I will definitely repeat often when we go out in future!

I would love to hear about any of your Shock Collar experiences, on either side of the fence? ;-)

M xxxx

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Hello and first my compliments on your outfit and how nice you look. as for a collar, there was an adult store that one employee knew about my cage and the collar worn the same way as you had your husband do. Mistress would send me in with a note that I would have to hand to her along with the remote. Then she would tell me what I had to look at buying and sometimes wear out of the store. Never knowing when I would get zapped. She would also write a reply back to Mistress. Sometimes there were other people in the store

petevans, Zevon, Spike6411 and 3 others like this.
  3. Ryan3006

Ryan3006 Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Wow, sounds like you had a lot of fun, love how much you enjoy the control

Mistress-M and HerLittleBitch like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    A very effective method of control

5. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    Oh so devious!...my turn...my turn!!!

6. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Shared this with my wife. She said crazy....then fun. Threatened with 99 and the prospect it would be used to remind me of tasks to do.

7. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I have one like yours but my KH tries it first on her to see the effect, now she dare not use it anymore.

Mistress-M and BlokeDenied like this.
  8. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Dare not use it on herself?

Mistress-M likes this.
  9. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    She just tries it to see the effect, she told me she is not sadistic enough to use it now but she makes me wear it a couple of time anyway.
    The idea will pop again time to time and maybe she agree on it one day, when she see the benefits. At begenning she was against chastity and let me masturbate, now things has changed a lot since she discover comfort of life with a maid and an incredible increase in the number of orgasm she got.

But this kind of device is very good for mind programming as I am scared of (static) electricity

10. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Wireless control will eventually be an integral part of chastity devices, KH will be able to control sub at all times.

11. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    99 would be truly terrifying and probably cause damage! Yikes!!

Mistress-M likes this.
  12. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    You never know.. one day we might reach 99. ;-)

petevans and HerLittleBitch like this.
  13. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    You can tell your wife from me that it’s allot of fun… and certainly gets my little bitch doing exactly what I want and how I want it done ;-) M x

Zevon and petevans like this.
  14. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    It certainly is and I love it! M x

petevans likes this.
  15. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    It was amazing fun and honestly made me feel so powerful having such a strong control over my little bitch… my orgasms where even more intense than usual.. and that’s saying allot! M x

16. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the compliment, glad you enjoy it too. M x

17. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Thank you - M is absolutely stunning - I’m a very lucky sub / husband!

18. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:

19. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    My Wife loves our shock collar DSCN0861.jpg

20. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    I hope my KH does not read your story. It will give her new ideas.

21. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    You should definitely show her ;-)

petevans, Mistress-M and BlokeDenied like this.
  22. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    Oh definitely, look at what you're missing out on. I showed mine. She's said I'd get 99.

23. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    I hope she does! ;-)

petevans likes this.
  24. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes you are ;-) M x

petevans and HerLittleBitch like this.
  25. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I hope it doesn’t take too long. I’m really looking forward to that.

HerLittleBitch likes this.
  26. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    An interesting factor to consider is that applying the probes of the shocker to the penis feels much different then applying them to the underside of the balls like in this post.
    The sensation of shocking the ball-skin feels like sharp pinch, quite unpleasant and possibly explains the low number threshold we read on this thread (5-7).
    The shock sensation with probes located on the member near the base top feels like a thumping tingle that is felt throughout the penis even near the tip. I find it much more humiliating to have my dick shocked.
    The obvious problem is how to attach it,..back 10 years ago I integrated a shocker to the base ring of a CB2000. It worked like a charm. The parts where easy to assemble and it even locked on with the same padlock as the cage, so Goddess knew I couldn't take it off or even turn it off.
    The newer chastity devices do not lend themselves to this adaptation, I have been wrecking my brain to figure a way to secure the shocker to the back ring of a evotion or Lori tube,...until now to no avail.
    Perhaps we can encourage the designers out there,... that there is a market for this kind of thing.
    Naturally certain shocker models add challenges like a power button, charging port, etc. The future is bright. 112.jpg 112.jpg 112.jpg 112.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice