My Female Led Marriage Ceremony

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Jun 7, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    "Lady C, will you marry me?", I asked. "We're already married discbf", was Lady C's reply. "No, a Femdom one". "Ah - OK, when?", "Saturday 3pm, better get started on your vows".

During lockdown it become obvious very soon that were going to need to find something to keep ourselves occupied. There's only so many TV box sets, online quizzes and virtual parties that you can do so we created a number of events: A day at the races; A night at the opera; a Greek night; an Indian feast; wine tasting; beer tasting. We would get dressed up as though we were actually going out and make an effort to keeping everything as authentic as possible. Last week during our daily ritual of walking prior to lockdowners and food we though why not do a wedding. The original thought was to re-create our actual wedding day, and it didn't take much longer to go for a Femdom one.

So last night we got dressed up, or rather Lady C got dressed up. I got dressed down wearing only a cage and a jewelled butt plug. The altar was our rather nice wood TV and media stand, set to mirror my laptop which was running a Powerpoint with the cues.

The ceremony followed the basic steps of a traditional one with vows, exchange of rings or in this case chastity cage and keys, then followed by the Consecration of the Bonds of Obedience.

Immediately afterwards it was straight into the sparkling wine, wedding photographs and toasts, then dinner, speeches, dancing, music and partying for the rest of the night.

And that's us, we officially married the Femdom way, even though we've been doing the FLR/FLM things for years. One of these days we might actually do it again, probably with a dominatrix running the event. It would also be fantastic to have another like minded couple as witnesses and even better a double wedding before ending up in a hot tub with champagne and beers.

2. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    This is brilliant and a great way to pass ther time during these difficult days. Do you think this will change your dynamic? I mean, did this deepen your D/s or just recognize what you have?

We've talked about doing something similar, once life returns to "normal" and we can have the witnesses and Female presider as you describe. I think it would be tons of fun.

asa

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    We've always managed to have an open relationship and spend a lot of time at the table just talking, some music and a couple of bottles of wine. Last night after the main ceremony (which was about 8 minutes long) we did the same, except the conversation was mainly kink and FLR. There are things that we've forgotten about each other and we made some "tweaks" to it. So, probably yes, it did deepen the D/s.

But if you and your partner are able to, I would recommend it no matter how serious you want to take it

Isopropylforyou and asastype like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice