Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    We landed at home safely and as we were taxing up to the hanger a friend and fellow pilot was their. He helped me put the plane back into the hanger while Carla watched As we pushed the plane into the hanger Carla got the giggles every time I looked at her she giggled even more.

My friend who had never met Carla before just smiled and said “You must have had a fun flight with her” we enjoyed a good laugh than parted ways.
    When Carla and I got into my car I asked her why she was laughing so much. She just told me to look at my pocket. It was obvious when I looked at my jacket pocket, her yellow panties were about half out and easy to see.

When we arrived at Carla’s house she invited me in for supper and a drink she said it was the least she could do for her pilot. We had a delicious meal together and more than a few drinks. It was getting late as I told her I needed to leave. She put a stop to that and said. “ Your not going anywhere, you’ve had to much to drink your staying right here. I’ve allready called Shelly “

I wasn’t complaining when Carla took control of the evening and told me to go to the washroom and meet her in the bedroom. In her words She wanted me naked again so she could thank me properly.

As I opened the door to the bed room wearing only a few bars of steel, I was excited and wet not knowing what to expect.
    When I say Carla it was clear, she was also naked except for the strap on she had fastened to the front of her smoothly shaved pubic area. She tapped the bed beside her, I followed her instructions and layed on the bed pulling my legs up, exposing my pleasure hole to her.

Her cock was glistening with lubricant. I shuddered as she touched it to my tightness it was cold and hard as it opened me. She slid her self into me slowly until she filled me. It felt incredible as she withdrew herself almost completely and buried her self over and over again into me. My cock was straining to be free as I could feel myself getting closer and closer to having my release. I was only a few strokes away when she withdrew herself completely. I wanted more and begged her to fuck me, drive your cock into me I said. Please fuck me. No matter what I said or did her cock didn’t enter me again. She had stopped.

She came up to my face and whispered in my ear. “Shelly said I could fuck you if I wanted to under one condition. What do you think that condition was? “ I didn’t need to answer her as I made my way to the spare bedroom to spend the night.

2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Now that is a trip to remember! Thank you for sharing your day.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your Welcome. It was a very long day but I’m not complaining. :)

Mark Owen and Penney like this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I was commenting on slave stroppy’s picture about being bound to the bed and spanked I mentioned that I was also spanked yesterday. For me to be spanked isn’t any thing out of the ordinary but what happened yesterday was different.

Miss Shelly gave me the treat of receiving a complete body massage. It doesn’t happen often that the table is turned so to say I was excited would be an understatement. Miss Shelly said that it was going to be a mix of pain and pleasure. She started with the pain by giving my bum a good spanking, not enough to bring tears but enough to make it good and red. She than gave me a very nice massage. As her hands slid over my tender backside it caused a stir in my cage giving me even more pleasure. She finished with my back and had me turn over to massage my front.

To have your arms shoulders and chest massaged is always pleasurable even when your nipples are gently pinched. When she moved to my hips and pubic area this is where the massage became different. She gently caressed my testicals with her warm well oiled hands. She proceeded to stimulate my foreskin and the very tip of my penise. As I grew in her hand I was totally relaxed enjoying the stimulation she was giving me. As she continued to gently stimulate her property it felt like I didn’t have a cage on, had she removed it without me noticing ( I did doze off a couple times). As I grew in her hand I was anticipating her stroking my erection but she continued with her gently touching. I was almost certain that my cage had been removed, when she finished her caressing she released her property and I felt my cage touch the side of my leg. I was locked the entire time. As she finished my massage by rubbing my feet I couldn’t stop thinking about the feeling that I had just felt, being locked but feeling like I wasn’t.

Mark Owen, Penney, bincorona and 2 others like this.
  5. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    You don't lick her? She hadn't an orgasm?

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I don’t think she did. I guess it wasn’t part of her plan.

7. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Wishing I had a plane

iome343 and Mash2214 like this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes owning an airplane has been a lot of fun over the years. Theirs always the “Mile High Club “;)

Mark Owen and Jblocked like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    For all of us that were participating in Locktober, when the end of the month came around we were expecting to be released and maybe even be allowed an Orgasm. Some of you may have been that luck. I wasn’t one of them. For me the end of the month came and went like any other day (we don’t celebrate Halloween).

On Sunday after noon she did give me a huge surprise. We were just sitting around watching football when she went and got the key and said to me. “Go clean up and shave, I have a treat for you” I didn’t have to be told twice as I went to get ready for her. She was waiting for me in the bed room where she had me lay on the bed on my back, blindfolded me and secured my hands to the head board. I was erect with anticipation. She than said. “ Enjoy your freedom for the next hour.” She than whispered in my ear as she stoked my hard cock. “ I want this soft when I come back “

The next hour ticked buy very slowly. The sound of her walking around kept me hard with anticipation. When she came back into the room I was still erect my failure was quickly delt with as she took me in her hand and gave me several hard slaps. The next thing I felt was coldness as the ice came into contact with her property. She left the ice on for a lot longer than I wanted but it achieved the results she wanted as I softened.

I could than feel her playing and manipulating her property until she released me and said “ That’s much better “ she once again left me alone tied to the bed as I tried to tell what she meant by her words That’s much better. My question was answered when she finally untied me and I looked down at my once again locked property and say that she had installed the cage with the urethra tube.

It had been awhile since I’ve had the urethra tube inserted, how long it’ll be in place is another question.

Panda2010, bethanise, iome343 and 5 others like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The answer to the question of how long the urethra tube will stay in me was made clearer last night. When Miss Shelly came home from work she called me into the wash room and had me sit on the counter where she removed my cage and tube. With strick instructions that I wasn’t allowed to touch or even look at myself unlocked. An erection was definitely out of the question. She gave the tube a cleaning and inspected her property. She must have been pleased as she reinserted the tube and locked me back up. She than gave her testicals a good squeeze and said “The tube doesn’t seem to be bothering you, Good we’ll keep it in until Christmas and than we’ll see.” She than told me to go get the massage table ready I have a client coming in an hour. She was going out for the evening.

I was ready and in position for my client as Miss Shelly requested with pink lace panties covering my cage. I waited as I heard them enter the house and remove their close before entering the massage room. I felt a stir behind my bars not knowing who would be walking through the door. As the door opened I was shocked to see Doctor Bill enter the room. As he layed on the table he said “Shelly said you give a great massage “ I thanked him for the compliment as I started to massage his back. I was determined to please him and give him the best massage he ever had.

I spent a lot of time on his back before sliding my hands down to his backside. He offered no resistance as my finger traced over the tightness of his anus. I took this as an open invitation to massage his inner cheeks and thighs caressing his testicals and tight opening as my hands worked at pleasing this man that I had developed a greater respect for.

The wet spot on the sheet and his huge erection made it obvious when he turned over that he was enjoying his massage. I ran my finger gently up the length of his hardness as I looked at the moist spot on the front of my panties. I continued to massage his chest and legs only casually touching his erection to keep him on the edge. When I finished his massage I came to the side of the table took ahold of his erection looked him in the eye and said “ Only one muscle left to massage “
    It took only a few minutes of sucking on his hardness before he exploded into my mouth. A savoured every drop before releasing him from my lips, covering him with a warm blanket and leaving him to rest.

It took almost an hour before he came out of the massage room. I had a glass of our finest scotch waiting for him as he apologized for falling asleep. We had a good laugh as I said to him I was use to it as Miss Shelly almost always falls asleep. We spent the rest of the evening visiting like old Friends. We joked that except for the lack of clothes, panties and a cage it seem rather normal.

As it was getting late He told me that he never would have thought in a million years that he would enjoy another man giving him head, since it was something that his wife never did. I just looked at him and said nothing . As he set his empty glass on the table he said he needed to go. I picked up his glass and walked over to the bar and said. “Would you like one for the road”

He said he had had more than enough. I walked over to him sitting on the couch and knelt infront of him and said “ I wasn’t offering you a drink “ his rise to attention was all the answer I needed.

Mark Owen, Panda2010, iome343 and 2 others like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Just a few minutes ago I received a text from my friend Bill it said.

“Thank you Very Much for an enjoyable evening everything was incredible. I would like to return the favour sometime. “

The bars of my cage tightened as I responded back. “ I’d like that, but it’s a lot more complicated than just wanting to LOL”

His response was short. “LOL we’ll see “

12. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    you gave him the perfect answer. You both have to discuss with Miss Shelly

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are so right. Miss Shelly hasn’t talked to Bill yet, not to my knowledge anyway. When she came home and asked how the massage went. I told her all about it not leaving anything out. She didn’t say anything ,she just smiled with that mischievous smile she has. She holds the key so when or If it ever happens it’ll Totally up to Her.

14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Nov 11 being the semi finally for Canadian Football we spent the after noon watching our home team get defeated . The lose wasn’t the worse thing the bet that MissShelly and I had that I would receive one minute of pleasure time / point spread. Or 10 strokes with the strap if we lost. Since we lost I received 50 stokes of the strap for the 5 point difference. It could have been worse we could have bet on the Other game that had a 40 point spread. I don’t remember the last time I received 40 minutes to caress and pleasure my self, that would have been nice but 40X10 stokes, ouch.

After the game and my spanking I was once again secured to the bed for cleaning of the tube and Miss Shelly gave me a quick shave. When she was relocating her property she said “ I have a project for you at the store, when your finished I’ll remove your cage and Maybe give you some Time to Play “ my cage became instantly tight at the thought of being allowed to pleasure my self.

Yesterday I completed her project. She was very pleased with the results and my creative ideas. As I stepped out of the shower the key was laying on the counter, I unlocked and walked into the bedroom my excitement was obvious. Miss Shellys words were clear. “You Have 15 minutes to pleasure yourself in any way you want, No Orgasm. “ I took ahold of my hardness and started stroking it as she started the timer. It felt so so good as I slid my hand up and down my hard shaft. Miss Shelly smiled as she lanced at the timer.

My time was ticking as I kissed her on the cheek. I was going to make the best of the short time I had, I got some lube and my favourite prostate stimulater and slid it into my pleasure hole, as I continued to gently stroke my hard cock. Miss Shelly had sat down to watch the show as she glanced at the timer. I stimulated myself front and back bringing myself to the very edge of an orgasm and holding myself their. It would have been so easy to have a release but I resisted as I once again glanced over at Miss Shelly who had started to give her self some pleasure with her fingers as she again glanced at the timer.

I couldn’t have much time left, I removed the prostate stimulater and grabbed one of my favourite dildos. I lubed it up and positioned it at my pleasure hole. Miss Shelly smiled as I drove it in deep only inches away from her I placed one hand on her shoulder as I pleasured myself with the large dildo, my cock bounced inches away from her breasts as my love juices dripped onto them. I closed my eyes to enjoyed my last few moments of pleasure before I heard one simple word “Stop”

I removed the dildo and stood up placing my hands on my head infront of Miss Shelly. My cock was hard and wet as precum dripped off the tip, my pleasure time had been a success. She secured me to the bed and settled herself onto my waiting face to release her passion.

She never once touch her property as it softened to its normal size. She cleaned her property with a very cold washcloth and secured it in its cage once again. For the next two hours I was left alone still tied to the bed, satisfied and excited about what her next project may be.

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning Miss Shelly had another treat for me. When she came out for breakfast she told me to see the arm chair in the middle of the room. She than secured my legs to the legs of the chair and my hands to the arms. She added a blindfold. She also added cloth pins to my nipples and several to the delicate skin of my testicals.

I was on Display for her as she got ready for work even though the clothespins caused some discomfort it didn’t stop the moisture from dripping onto the chair.
    All I could do was listen and wait till she was ready to leave when she came and untied one hand, flicked the cloth pins on my nipples and said. “Have a enjoyable day, the Girls well Love these pictures.” I removed the blindfold as I say her walk out the door my heart was beating extra fast as I untied myself just thinking about what she had said. Was she just screwing with my mind or did she really take pictures and intend to share them with someone else.

She really knows how to get me going.

Mark Owen, Love&Passion and iome343 like this.
  16. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Can you describe your wife for us, without getting yourself in trouble

17. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Getting into trouble with ones Keyholder can be fun!

18. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Have you read his adventures? Terrifying might be a better description!

Chaste J. likes this.
  19. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Good point! Mrs Chaste is so much gentler! She is getting stricter but still gentle in comparison!

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes I can describe MissShelly without getting into trouble. Your comments are very interesting @tecolote and @Chaste J. and I appreciate that you’ve taken the time to read about my adventures in Chastity.

The one thing that you need to understand is I want her and have encouraged her to be more physical with me with regards to being spanked or disciplined. Miss Shelly has been spanking me for over 25 years, she was reluctant to spank or discipline me up until a few years ago. In her words “She didn’t want to hurt me “ after many talks about the inner hurt I felt from Not Being spanked she’s adapted to where she is now.

To be disciples by my Lovely Wife gives me an incredible feeling of importance to her. It makes me feel like she cares about me and that I belong. Nothing to me feels more loving than as I go about my daily life than feeling the effects of her love on my backside. Like I said it’s taken her along time to understand why I need this because she is an Extremely Kind Hearted and loving person. She’s the kind of person that has many many friends and everyone likes to be around. Her strong controlling attitude is more for my benefit than a natural part of who she is. Love is a difficult thing to explain. She keeps me under control and I take care of her needs. This works great for us.

If your wondering physically what Miss Shelly is like she is over 50 years of age but looks much younger do to the time and care she puts into taking care of her herself with things like skin care, oils and cleansers. She is 5 foot 3 inches tall and isn’t a tiny size 2 or 3. She has always been on the heavier side, so you won’t see her modeling for Victoria Secrets. Her inner beauty and lovely kind caring personality is her strength and the reason I married her 33 years ago. For some reason she seems to like me to.

21. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    very nice description... thanks so much for sharing. took a screenshot and wanted to send it to my wife. but i didn't do it - i will read it to her.. :) - love reading your journey.

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the compliment. A screen shot would be so impersonal. What MiisShelly and I do and how we get along isn’t important. What is important is your relationship with your lovely Spouse .

Love&Passion and Jblocked like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I had the privilege of giving one of my favourite friends an intimate massage.

On the evening of the 28th Carla was in need of a massage. I prepared the room as normal and waited for her with with nothing on but my cage (at her request) As she walked into the room I instantly tested the steel of my cage just the way she moved and slide onto the table let me know this was going to be an incredible evening. I applied the warm oil to my hands and her back massaging every inch of her smooth warm flesh. As I slid my hands down to caress her hot cheeks I ran a finger up the valley between them. My actions were met with moans and the rising of her hips. I applied light pressure to her tight hole as I heard her softly moan “Yes” she wanted more. I slid my finger deep into her, she rose off the table pushing her bum into my hand. She wanted more. I slid my other hand underneath her and inter her wet hot womanhood. I was uncomfortably tight as I continued caressing her both front and back. She was almost off the table supported only by my fingers deep inside her as the moans escaped her lips. She was O so close to an orgasm When she said “ Fuck me. Ram your cock into my ass “ I wanted to in the worst way but couldn’t. I softly whispered. “I can’t “

I almost blew my load as Carla turned and looked at me with a look of pure passion in her eyes and said “Go Get One “ I lowered her to the bed and was gone to get a strap on and back in record time. She had moved to the end of the table, on her hands and knees with he’s ass raised waiting for my hard cock. I positioned my self and started to easy the hard cock into her. I had just entered her with the strap on when she pushed her self back hard taken more than half the shaft deep inside of her. I gave her what she wanted as she buried her fingers in her pussy bringing her self to an incredible Orgasm. I Also almost exploded as I slowed down, she wanted nothing to do with slowing down as she reached back and grabbed ahold of my swollen testicals. Who was this women, She had never acted like this before, Who was she I thought as I exploded coating her fingers with my cum.

Carla withdrew her self from my fake cock and layed on her back on the table. As she licked her fingers clean she looked at me with those puppy dog eyes and said. “We definitely saved the best till last “ I was confused by what she had just said Best till Last. Before I could ask her what she meant she said to me “This would be the last time she would be coming for a massage, (With a huge smile) she continued “Brian and I are getting married on the 31st so this was our last massage.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I gave her a huge hug. It was a happy tear, well mostly anyway

24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Why is the last massage? Brian doesn't like she will be massaged by you?

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes @iome343 you are totally correct. After our intimate massage we Talked when she told me exactly that. Brian’s a little uncomfortable with our arrangement but that’s OK their happiness together is way more important. I’ll cherish the intimate times we shared.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice