Urethral inserts- how long can it stay?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Oct 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    anyone know how long they can stay in? My new Chinese device has a non removable insert and was just wondering how long it can stay in? It's made out of stainless steel

MyDB likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Lockdown i just had my one in me for 5 days after that Mistress has it out and then i don't has it in me again for a bit.
    i have read in here somewhere that little thingys starts to grow on them if they in for a long long time.

3. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    So a removal once a week for cleaning and then re-insertion would be OK? By the way this new device is a lot more comfortable than the cb6ks and its smaller so it's a little confusing!

4. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I spose it wud yes, just make sure its very very clean.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    ive read alot of misinformation over the years on devices with urethral inserts. Many claim they can cause bladder infections and the like. From what I gather the risk of bladder infections is very remote because the urethra is mostly collapsed when your not urinating. Plus the flow of urine coming out repeatedly throughtout the day helps flush the area and keep things clean. You will probably get some gunk build up near the urethra entrance but that can be cleaned with a qtip. So I would think long term would be no problem.

Caged for life and Lockdown like this.
  6. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    @ineverknew I can always rely on you ,you always seem to pop up and give me the information I like to hear! How's things with you?

guest 2942 likes this.
  7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Just make sure you are good with hygiene and you should be ok with extended wear. Wipe from front to back (I mean your bum of course), wash your hands, and have a good daily shower.
    Removal once a week for a proper clean can't hurt, but you should be able to go a lot longer!

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    It depends on 3 things:

1. What the insert is made of. I hope it is high grade titanium or stainless steel. Different alloys of stainless steel can cause very different reactions to the body.
    2. How long the insert is. The longer the insert, the greater the risk of a problem.
    3. How careful you are with hygiene in general.

9. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    1. I believe it's made of stainless, I scratched it yesterday in several places and it didn't flake off just left a scratch (did it with a sharp screw and was pressing pretty hard.
    2. It goes as deep as the base ring
    3. I shower every day
    Thanks so far for your help

10. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    the inside bit of where you pee is very very tender so please be careful of what you doing.

Lockdown likes this.
  11. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    As said "stainless steel" in itself is not any quality characteristic in itself as thereare many very different alloys. There are f.e. many discussions if 316L surgical steel is suited for piercings and there are many other stainless steel alloys that are way less suited for such purposes.

As for infections it is not such a small risk as you can see from the fact that catheterization increases the risk of (bacteriuria) immensly. Catheters and urethal inserts are hard to compare though as catheters are way longer and therefor have an increased risk. Adittionally certrain materials like silver can reduce therisk of infection even further. But even with silver you should clean the area around the uretha daily and after every toilet use thoroughly.

The last but not least important point is the shape and length of the insert as both charesteristics affect in how far the insert might irritate or even hurt the uretha. If the ending of the insert is not rounded enough or the insert is longer than the a ring the chance of irritations or eveninuries especially by movement like sport might be increased.

slave_m likes this.
  12. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Exacty so @Astarte The cage I purchased for jemima was far longer than the cage and was curved towards the end. When inserted, it damaged the urethra and caused bleeding. I have since had it shortened and the curve has been removed. Also, although the device is stainless steel, I very much doubt if it is of medical standards. Hence the regular removals.
    @Lockdown I would be extremely careful with the insert and regularly inspect it.

latexbound likes this.
  13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Hey there, I am not sure about the one you are wearing but the looker2 with permanent insert has been great. I have so far worn it non stop with no inspection for a record of just over three weeks...but generally Mistress lets me out once per week (sometimes more if I am good) if only for a stretch (ie she likes to supervise edging)...I only rinse the cage in water in the tap and put it straight back on as soon as the cock is soft.

About once per month we will put it in a ultra sonic cleaner as inside the front dome can get a bit yucky after a month but really if i were more careful with a cotton bud that would not be necessary...I am just lazy and mistress will let me take it off under supervision for cleaning.

I think your main question though is does the insert give any medical problems over time....the answer is none for me what so ever...And I have been using it almost 24/7 since April 2014

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Thank you @cogman for your input with regard to this issue.
    I had the similar experience with my ex sub who wore the same looker cage for four years.
    I think the most serious problem with such inserts is that they tend to attract a lot of advice from people who have no experience with them.

petevans, slave_m, guest 2942 and 2 others like this.
  15. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    I have the same kind of experience with inserts. My sub wears a Looker 01 with removable insert, but for the last year he has never worn it without the insert.
    He usually gets unlocked for cleaning once very 2 or 3 weeks at least, and we've never had any problems so far.

_patrick_patrick, slave_m and cogman like this.
  16. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    The" yucky" aspect you describe of the 02 is what I have always expected and why I would normally advise the 01 for ease of cleaning. But the @Lockdown needs to keep in mind that the Looker insert is vastly superior to any mass manufactured Chinese insert - I would suggest.

Exactly so.

Lockdown likes this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    To be honest If i were to "tweek" the looker 2 I would increase the size of the dome at least at the top so the head of the cock was not visible...I would probably also have twice as many bars running down to the dome so the flesh was a little bit less accessible..that said I have never been tempted to try and cum with it....although mistress has threatened to use her hitachi on me, and those mods would not help with that.

I most certainly not hesitate to buy one because one should really clean it once a month anyway, if only because the ultrasonic cleaner also cleans the inside of the urethral tube as well (and they are cheap, only cost $80 for a pretty powerful cleaner) The yucky aspect is so minimal it was hardly worth mentioning, it is certainly not a reason to avoid the device. My main problem is that I shower with a normal fixed shower head stuck to the wall, hence when I wash I merely direct the flow by letting the water flow down my arm.. ...if I had a shower with the head attached to a hose one could flush it every day properly and I would expect there would never be a build up of film in the dome at all.

I must admit though a nozzel like that on hand might be tempting to use for other purposes as I did shower with one once and it did feel pretty awesum...lol....so I doubt I will be allowed a shower with a nozzel any time soon

Cleaning the inside of the tube is actually pretty important, I have found over time stuff seems to crystallize inside, I always seem to be able to pee better after a good cleaning ....ie it comes out of the tube rather than go around it.Of course one could use a pipe cleaner with the device still locked on...but you would have to make sure it was cut to exactly the right size so when you stuck it in there it did not protrude where it could do you damage.

I dont know about the quality of the Chinese devices, but as long as the grade of the stainless if high enough I dont see why they would be a problem.....but you cant beat the workmanship of the looker and the integrated lock is fantastic....just friggin expensive..

Iron78 likes this.
  18. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    The Looker2 insert is made out of titanium alloy which is very good.

My device gets removed every 4 weeks for a cleaning.

The urethral tube is cleaned by running hot water through it for a minute.

The rest of the parts are cleaned with soap and water and thoroughly rinsed.

The device is then reapplied using only cold water as lubrication.

19. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I've been wearing the cage that's on my Avatar on and off for a little over a year now. The plug go's all the way to the base. It is removed every few days - no set time limit - for cleaning. The longest straight wear time has been over two weeks, I forgot exactly how long. It got a little sore inside, about 3 days later I was ok. I use mineral oil applied with a cotton swab to lube the shaft prior to insertion.

It really helps a lot. It is a chinese model, I ordered the 50mm ring special - there was a special order box on the website, didn't cost anything extra. The 50mm ring makes a huge difference in my comfort level compared to a large CB xxx ring, which menas I can wear it longer with whining :)

Clean the inside of the probe with a pipe cleaner every few days, rinse well, re-lock and you will be good to go :)

Lockdown likes this.
  20. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    To be honest it's going ok , I orderd it as my cb6ks was starting to split and decided I realistically wanted a looker 02 but wanted to make sure the design was right and his was the closest I could find, was going to use this while I saved for an 02 but realistically I may just chuck it in a c card for health safety issues , my main issues are the length with flaccid length, I can pretty much get all of it back into the body when flaccid if I want to , this one is pretty short and I could potentially live with this length but unsure on safety aspect, my need some advice from deitmar? (Think that's his name)

21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Yes be careful when you specify cage length, I am pretty sure from memory Deitmar measures from the base ring to the tip...when he says cage length....and not the actual cage length. I ended up with one that was 12mm shorter than I wanted ...but fortunately there was another mix up in the order and so we compromised on me paying half price for a remake...which was pretty reasonable...but after wearing the shorter one for a few weeks I decided lessen my length by 5mm and it ended up perfect. But please double check as it was 18 months ago and I don't know if he has changed the way he describes things.

The short cage was OK, but the cock was a bit like a accordian when it came out...and it was harder to keep clean, but I am glad I had the opportunity to shorten what I had originally thought I was going to get....and also glad i decided on a permanent insert. The removable one has a screw knob on the end that sticks out, and also on the inside is a little flange which has to be there because its removable, but the permanent one is much smoother both inside and out.

22. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Did you used to get a little bit of blood when you got "hard" at first? Wondering if it's because it's too short or if it's normal to start with, not a lot just a little

23. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    The very first time I put it in or on....I had a tiny bit of blood....but it was not enough for me to be worried about it. Surprising to me the most was the night time arousal did not really seem to be a issue. A little more intense than a non insert device, but then non insert devices can be pretty painful too. My tube goes about 10mm past the base ring deeper, though I cant measure it exactly because its on now and it wont be off for a while yet..lol...

Having had 3 previous non urethral tube devices...I put this on and it stayed on for a week, after the initial insert gave me some blood I assumed it was the wider bulb passing through a narrow part near the front of my penis as it seems the urethra gets wider and more flexible deeper in....I did feel it as it went in so I was not all that surprised to see some blood but it did not hurt much at all....once in though there was no further blood for the rest of the week and I was obviously watching VERY carefully. I must admit the first time I pee was a trip....I was worried it was going to hurt...it didn't, but again your urethra must be pretty supple inside because if you let the pressure go a bit too much your urine will pass right around the bulb and come out the end of the cage and make a mess rather than down the tube, but it never hurts.

The only other times there have been some blood was when Mistress decided it would be a good idea to try fucking the cage...which was more like fucking her cock from the inside out...pretty intense, fun, but inadvisable.......and once because I think I pulled it off to quickly in a hurry for some action..lol......but for some reason skin there seems to heel incredibly quickly and I have never had an excuse to say "mistress I really cant wear the cage"

I have not had any issues I don't think in the last year...I can actually put it on now in the dark just by feel...I just lick my fingers and wipe saliver on the insert is the only lube i use on it...

hope this helps :)

24. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    If anyone has any updates to this thread I would be interested to hear. Anyone new to inserts too.

I have just received my Looker 02 with a removable insert. With more than a little trepidation I tried it with the insert on Saturday. I took it very slow getting it on by edging it further and further in. Over the course of a couple of minutes the device was on with the insert and I was locked.

It actually felt OK. No pain at all. A little difficulty having a pee but I think that was just because I was tense about it. Being my first time I only left it for about two hours and then took the device off to remove the insert. No problems after either.

I'm going to try again this weekend and maybe leave it in for longer.

25. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Hi @Kate Medova - it does take a little while to get used to it.

I have a removable insert on a Looker 01 and started off just using the insert a sa sound really - to get accustomed to it going in.

Like you, only an hour is so to start, but each day a little longer, until within a few days it was quite OK for whole days.

To be honest, waiting too long between use is like going back to square 1 each time. Best every day or every second day to get the system accustomed to the situation IMHO

As @SubVerity saif earlier, make sure everything is good and clean. I used anti- bacterial handwash to clean the insert, then rinsed in clean water and made sure it was nice and wet to assist sipping in.

Once you are accustomed you should be able to go quite some time.

Hope this helps.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how long can you wear chastity cage with catheter

2. how many times a day should use the penis sounder

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice