Album: L-u-c-y

L-u-c-y

Updated Apr 20, 2024 at 10:07 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, KNEEL  
Female superiority is a real thing, and here is a photo demonstrating it  
Creating perfection every day  
It's time to separate the men from the boys  
Superior life forms do exist, and we are living here on Earth  
My superiority over males is innate. It cannot be learned, or acquired through practice.  
Determined ladies get things done!  
Perfectly superior  
Why are women so much more interesting to men than men are to women?  
All weak male bitches will cower in submission or be crushed  
The beta male always eats after the alpha female  
What I want, when I want, how I want. Understood?  
I identify as royal.  
Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted women with machines to enslave them.  
This is the correct way for a slave to clean heels, no dirty tongue and germs required. Good boy :)  
I am completely covered in PVC to ensure none of your vile male germs touch my superior body, even by accident  
Now, finally, you realise how insignificant you are next to the power of a Goddess  
The Terminatrix  
I've invented a new game. 5 male players put these on, then a female player takes turns whacking them. The male who makes least noise wins! But there is no prize. Who wants to play?  
This is my idea of subs and slaves. Servants who do useful things.  
The Queen has arrived  
With this ring I thee wed! You are now all my weak bitch husbands. You will pledge your service, and honour and obey. You will toil in the kitchen until death you do part, or until I have had enough of you.  
All beasts will kneel before their superior  
It's time for double lockdown  
If you even dream of disobeying me you better wake up and apologise  
You have become SOFT and WEAK. It is time to forget your pathetic selfish male fetishes, and start serving women like a REAL MAN.  
First the Terminatrix will force you to be encased in metal, and then turn you into a cyborg to serve womankind for all eternity. Half metal, half "man".  
Prepare to brace.  
I discipline myself, that is why disciplining males comes very easy to me.  
Kneel slaves.  
Lucy, slave tamer  
Someone needs to whip these bitches into shape. Looks like it's down to me.  
Loading Photos......
Loading Photos......
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice