Prepare to brace.

Click on the photo to start tagging. Done Tagging

In This Album

I identify as royal. Why are women so much more interesting to men than men are to women? Mid stomp. Kneel slaves. Resistance is futile. What I want, when I want, how I want. Understood? I discipline myself, that is why disciplining males comes very easy to me. Prepare to brace. Make it so, bitches. Kneel bitches. Beauty is power, a smile is it's sword. All beasts will kneel before their superior You have become SOFT and WEAK. It is time to forget your pathetic selfish male fetishes, and start serving women like a REAL MAN. Mother nature gave the gift of physical strength to weak minded males so they can be provider and protector for their Queen. Today's feeble feminised males have forgotten their purpose. Get on your knees and start relearning! Kneel, beasts Is it not a strange fate that males should suffer so much fear and doubt for so small a thing? Such a little thing.
L-u-c-y
In the album L-u-c-y
  1. View previous comments... 1 of 12
  2. LockitMan
    LockitMan
    I sincerely wish that you would stripe my backside to match the back of your lovely top so that I could feel and see your discipline upon my flesh and therefore upon my soul.
    All praise be to Mistress Lucy!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice