Your ideas please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by banshee, Aug 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. banshee

banshee Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Although I have been a lurker for quite a while I have finally plucked up the courage to try and contribute to the forum.

If you have read any of my posts, you may be aware that I currently have an ex partner who is acting as a k/holder for me via telephone and text message. We do plan to get together fairly soon though but she has asked for some ideas of what to do.... So, your ideas gratefully received and I will keep you posted as to progress.

ps. This chastity & k/holder relationship may just put us back on track as our paths seem to cross on a regular basis although we have not officially been a couple for about 6 or 7 years now.

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Well, no one here knows this lady better than you. What's in the key holding arrangement for her?

I mean you could start off by mailing her the keys, then have her mail them straight back, but that's just a hassle for her. Where's the fun?

I'd suggest you need to talk with her about what you both want to get out of the arrangement. If she really does just get a kick out of holding your keys, then great :) give them to her :p. But if not, then you'll need to find out what she really wants before you can please her. Also, what pleases you? Do you want her to use the keys to blackmail you? Do you want her to say "I'm not sending the keys back until you SMS me a picture of you in frilly panties that you bought". There really are so many variables that I don't think we can offer you many suggestions until you can tell us a bit more about the situation.

John likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice