Young man looking for either online KH or local (CT/NYC)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by AtYourService, Oct 25, 2020.

1. AtYourService

AtYourService New member

Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Hi there,

I'll give a short description of myself first. I'm Indian, 5'9", slim/muscular, and a little bicurious. I love soccer and I do sprints regularly. I have an engineering degree and work in the investment field. I love joking around and try not to take life too seriously.

I have been interested in chastity for a long time. Unlike most guys on this site, I do not consider myself a submissive, and I've been told that I'm more of a worshipper. Chastity is not a means to degrade or emasculate myself; it is about sacrifice and putting aside my needs to prioritize yours. The end goal is so that my wants and needs align with yours. Do you feel the same way?

I think domestic servitude can be a lot of fun. Any way that I can make your life easier or simpler I will view as an opportunity. Vacuuming, washing the dishes, doing laundry, and cooking are some things that come to mind. I'm very openminded about errands I can do for an online relationship.

I'd rather talk privately about anything sexual.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice