Yet Another Request for Recomendations

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by atxmtb, Oct 27, 2023.

1. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    I'm putting together my Christmas list. Seeing as Christmas will mark my 4 months locked up, it seems appropriate to ask Santa for a cage. I currently have a Vice (plastic). I love it. No problem with it. Feels great. Too great. I'm interested in having metal cage though. Boy are there options.

Should I get a PA piercing? Don't have one right now. For some crazy reason, I think I'd like one. Obviously if I had one, I'd get a cage that worked with a piercing.

Titanium or Steel. I don't think it matters to me. Sure, titanium may be lighter. I don't think I care. Should I?

Lock Style. padlock, barrel lock, screw lock. I think I'm partial to a screw lock. Seems most secure. Am I right?

Punishment attachments: I believe this is required. Sometimes I'm a bad boy. My cock should pay.

How curved? Not sure. I like the idea of curved because it makes nighttime erections that much more interesting.

Some cages I've looked at:

- Mature Metal Jailbird. I think this is the guy. Or maybe the Queens Keep (next in the list). It only comes in stainless steel. has punishment options. has a security screw
    - Mature Metal Queens Keep. Almost the same as jailbird from what I can see. The tube is slightly different. It's a little more money. Is it worth it?
    - Badass Workroom BA25. Comes in titanium as well as steel. also has a security screw. Doesn't seem to have punishment accessories but the cage is highly custom. Perhaps is just a matter of asking.
    - Badass Workroom BA26. The way I see it, it's basically a more curved version of the BA25.
    - Steelworkx classic. Steelworkx seems hard core. I like them, I do. The tubes are more closed. The classic has more of an opening up top, so it seems easier to clean than a closed tube. Looks like this might be the most expensive option since I'd have to ask for a quote. I like the security screws.

Based on this, I think I'd be asking Santa for the Jailbird or Queens Keep, but would you ask for something different? The jailbird ends up around $500. Santa might balk at that. But my wife may be able to convince Santa it's a nice gift, if my wife gets a nice quality gold ankle bracelet with a diamond studded key charm. I'm afraid our son might end up thinking that Santa's a bit perverted though.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I remember that thought. Why would it matter if it’s super lightweight when the cages I wear are fine…?
    So wrong. As soon as you put on a Titanium cage. Indestructible, yet almost as if it’s not even there. That’s when you know.

Yes. No point flashing the cash of you end up with a cage you can pull out of. There are other piercing options. I went a different way.

The look is important. Punishment pins etc maybe important to you… the key component to all of it is simple. Get the right size!!
    Even a custom cage will be useless if it turns out you added a few too many mm’s.
    Getting a curved cage if you haven’t tried one before… what if it’s awful for you?
    I’m all for a custom cage. Just make sure you’ve gone through the trial and error before hand. Find a cheap cage that fits right: order custom titanium in that size.

3. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    I get the same feeling...haven't done it, but quite intrigued.

Barrel lock is a good mix between low profile and easy to use.
    padlock flops around. easy to access (good for the KH) but more weight and stuff bouncing around.
    Screw lock is low profile, harder to put on/remove.

I guess you'd have to experiment with them and see what works for you. I haven't found them that interesting.

Where I've landed with devices:

For pull-out-able cages (ie if you don't get pierced) go for a high quality/mid-range cost plastic, like the Kink3D (get good quality)...check reviews on experiences with odor, cleaning, etc. As IB-Chaste says, if you're not going for a piercing, you don't need high security elsewhere and don't need to pay for all of it.

As a Mature Metal fan, they are great cages, I've had a lot of fun with them. BUT, they are heavy, clunky, the screw is a PIA, the lock flops around, clanks and can pinch.

I am trying a Kink3D (I'm not pierced) and it is 1000x more comfortable than my MM cages. I almost can't stand the MM cages any more. It's like going from a 1970s Lincoln Continental to a Tesla. It sounds like going from stainless to titanium is a similar difference. Maybe Lincoln Continental to a new (gas-powered) BMW. Still metal, but much more comfortable and better handling. :)

If I had a piercing, I'd probably go for the cage IB-Chaste has...titanium BAW with I think barrel lock.

For long term/lifestyle, you want the least material, lightest material, and least extra stuff flopping around.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice