Yesterday's release experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slaveMarie, Aug 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. slaveMarie

slaveMarie slaveMarie

housewife slave
    league city texas
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    #1 slaveMarie, Aug 21, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    As I stated in a previous post I'm a full-time transexual woman who is owned by a beautiful Goddess. Yesterday was one of my release dates which she periodically allows me to have if I behave to her satisfaction. Unlike all others yesterday she stated I could orgasm as many times as possible over the course of the day. However... She woke me yesterday morning, led me into her boudoir, had me strip totally naked and help her into her strap-on. She had me put on my collar and bend over the edge of the bed with nipple clamps on my breasts, a blackout blindfold over my eyes and a dildo in my mouth which I had to suck on while she pegged me very hard for about 20 minutes. She stroked my wee wee firmly as well has slapping my ass with a small paddle and scratching my back. It was so intense and I have been without orgasm for so long that I actually had difficulty cumming and when I finally did I almost collapsed from the intensity. My heart was pounding and she then pulled me between her legs to worship her until she orgasmed a few times. She got up and left the room when she was satiated and told me to lay there until I could move again and then to wash up. I was actually unable to do it again over the course of the day despite the fact that she encouraged me too, I was so exhausted. I am caged again today for the next extended period of time she plans. I consider myself one of the luckiest slaves in the world and wanted to share. In total servitude to my supreme Goddess... slave marie

archie likes this.
  2. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    damnnnnn….. to be you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice