yeah thanks a lot Birdlocked

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by sissymissyct, Apr 19, 2011.

1. sissymissyct

sissymissyct Member

retired
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    My wife/mistress bought me a new birdlocked and a new butt-plug. I figured that i would be able to pull out of this like i could the cb3000.
    She locked me up on the first of April with the promise of release when i can wear the new plug.
    The dam plug is the size of a coke can and although i have tried there is no way its going in.
    Her fist isn't as big.
    I have found no way to pull out of the chastity and must admit it is the most comfortable style i have ever been in.
    I have played softball in it with no problem and have no trouble at work with it.
    This morning she supervised my cleansing myself thoroughly with it on and was pleased with the elimination of any odors from being confined that she has given me an ultimatum.
    I have 3 days to get the plug in or she will seal the padlock with super glue.
    As she has not used my sissy clit in over 3 years, she has nothing to lose.
    If she doesn't need it why should I, is her attitude.
    If i beg her to let me play with myself she will just find me an unlocked cock to play with, even though she knows i want to play with my own.
    At least i still get to please her with my mouth.:p

As far as Birdlocked is concerned i have a classic 50mm. I have had no broken pins, no pull out and no sores or soreness, and no problems to use as an excuse to have it remove. Going to sell the cb3000. Guess i won't need it anymore.

If only someone would make a cage that would keep me tucked back and smooth in my panties.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice