WTS Custom German Collar (Träume aus Edelstahl)

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Etner, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I've decided to sell one of my collars from a German manufacturer Träume aus Edelstahl. The collar is made of stainless steel with neoprene lining on the inside. The height is between 55mm-32mm depending on where it's measured. It's 55mm in the front and about 32mm on the sides and back. The collar is slightly oval shaped by default but it's possible to bend it to your liking. The locking mechanism is quite unique and "built in" to the back. Comes with the lock, 2 keys and also a storage bag.

These are made to measure and the neck size I provided them when ordering was 36.6 cm so it will fit a neck of up to 36.6 cm. It feels like it could fit a slightly larger one as well but no guarantees on that.

I would estimate the condition to be very good. There's some scratches on the inside of the lock (see pictures) and few scratches on the outside of the lock that are quite hard to see. Other than that it looks almost like new from the outside.

Asking price is 140€ + shipping. I'd prefer to ship within EU and and shipping there will be about 20€. The price of a new one is about 230€ + shipping. Payment preferably by PayPal or bank transfer.

Attached Files:

2. Tony80

Tony80 Active member

Cant decide.
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Wow this is an incredible collar!

Etner likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice