Wow - What a Resource.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stlcuck, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Stlcuck

Stlcuck New member

Sales Exexutive - Financial
    USA Missouri
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I am new here - many years as a often Locked Cuck" to my wonderful Wife/Mistress. It started as I suspect many of these relationships begin with me as a man wanting to push our married sexual life further. We are a 2nd marriage now 15 years and have had a successful ride, although with some very serious bumps through her as a "Hotwife" to multiple interracial relationships to now a more mature FLR. Chasity provides both excitement and improved behavior on my part towards my Mistress/Wife who I adore.

I hope to use this forum as a resource and be a resource to others.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Welcome!

It would be very interesting to hear your story. Successful Cuck relationships are almost the holy grail of the Mansion but we don't have many people actually writing about their experiences. For instance how do you see the difference between the journey to your Mistress/Wife being a Hotwife to your now more mature FLR? Also how much of the cuck and hotwife developments were made because you wanted them and how many because it was what she wanted?

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    This place is like Chastity's Last Stand. 5 years ago when I Googled chastity I found two forums and a few femdom sites that tried to tell us that my wife had to dominate me and have sex with other guys because I was not allowed to cum for a year. Boy did we screw things up the first few times until we discarded the crap we learned from those other websites. I also noticed yesterday that I get a lot more search results when I Google Male Chastity than I did in the past. The shear number of websites selling all types of devices is staggering to someone like me who could not find a device for the first 25 years of his marriage. There is lots of chastity stuff on YouTube too and this is the only real chastity forum left in the Universe. At least the known Universe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice