Wow boxer shorts!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CumLess, Aug 8, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    This post will mainly be of interest to those who are not locked up 24/7. I am not locked at all (using the honor system) and I know from posts some of you alternate between being locked up and not being locked up. This message is relevant to periods of time when you are not locked up.

I have used Y-Front underpants all my life but recently my wife bought me some boxers not realizing what a difference it would make. Now with Y-Fronts the male package is held securely in front of the body but with boxers, no matter how you put them on, the package will eventually slip down one of the leg sections. Furthermore, the leg section (if you have the right material with some elasticity in it, and the size is not too big) will hug your package to the thigh. This is where the fun starts. As you walk around your thigh rubs against your cock. When you've been without an orgasm for more than a few days this becomes an exquisite form of self torture where you are not exactly masturbating but you are definitley stimulating yourself in an erotic way. I find I'm in a wonderful half-erect state all day and it means I cannot stop thinking about what I'm missing. I only revert to Y-fronts now if I'm going to be in a situation where my evident state of arousal would cause embarrassment.
    Just thought I'd share this disccovery.

2. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    I've had exactly the same problem! I've had to skip a stop on the bus while I think of something hard... I mean not hard... you know what I mean!

No more boxers for me. ;)

3. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Well I only see this as a problem in certain circumstances. I happily go to the supermarket wearing them - who's going to be looking at me? But if I'm on stage playing my sax, I would think twice[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice