Worshiping Your Wife

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by ormond1912, Aug 9, 2009.

1. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Just read "Worshiping Your Wife" by Mark Remond. Not chastity per se but he does emphasis that the control of sex should be by the wife. I found the book to be a very good training manual for someone who wants to improve their relationship with the wife. The book is about how to worship her by giving her control of sex, doing things for her such as pampering, housework, etc. I liked it but found the author to use lots of big words to get across a simple point, a pampered wife who is not worn out by housework who is not constantly pressured for sex will be happier and more open to sex when she knows she can have sex when and how she wants it, not when and how the husband wants it.
    I would recommend the book to some one who is new to femdom, someone who wants a femdom relationship but more vanilla than BDSM.
    The only drawback is the author is not into chastity per se, he calls is "Tease and Ration" sex, not tease and denial.

2. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    i am in cb3000 and that is just how it is with me
    pleaseing her doing for her doing house work all lock up safe sound
    she will unlock me only when she wants it been 3 weeks now since my last realease dont know how long it will be this time.

in meantime have to give back rubs oral and use toys on her to keep her happy and make my lock up longer

tom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice