Words of encouragement

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by HTW, Dec 4, 2021.

1. HTW

HTW New member

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    It can be done! I wanted to leave some thoughts on my journey for others and especially the newbies. I have been seeing several threads on proper size, the dreaded ring sting, and length of use, so I wanted to encourage everyone that it gets better and to be patient. However, there are some things that must done properly in order to achieve success. Take it from me, someone who didn't know and wasn't sure of the commitment. First, you need a good quality cage (there are several threads on where to source these). I started with a cheap Chinese metal cage, one which I had to completely polish and rid of "sharp" edges and rough surfaces. I thought the poor quality in finish was causing discomfort. I soon learned that it was improperly fitted for me. The ring was too big and slipping and sliding down causing irritation and discomfort and the cage was too long allowing for unwanted growth of the member and adding extra weight aiding in the sliding of the ring. After reading several threads on correct sizing I soon found that my ring was one size to big and my length two sizes to big. I ordered a proper sized cobra knock off. Mistake! Although the size was correct, again the quality was lacking. The cage portion was poorly finished and the ring was again rough causing great discomfort and the tabs where the cage and ring align were not correct and pinched. Discouraged and slightly angry I quit until I mustered the strength and commitment to buy a genuine corba cage. Oh my gosh what a difference it made. Now properly sized and in a high quality cage I could really start my journey. Remember to start slow. Throwing yourself into a cage all day and expecting to be comfortable and free from pain and irritation is insane. Small steps! One hour at a time in the privacy of your own home during the day (do not start wearing at night). Let your skin and body get used to it. Slowly add time and if you experience irriation or major discomfort stop, take a break, use some lotion and relax. Soon you will be wearing your cage for 6, 8, 10 hours. Once you get comfortable in it at home start introducing some activity and getting used to wear of the cage. Soon and quite all of the sudden you will be able to go all day. I was able to ease myself in and after about 2 weeks of intermittent use I was able to comfortably wear all day and then all of a sudden over night, and then for months. I have been successfully locked 24/7, except for monitored cleanings, for 6 months now. Mistress won't grant me pleasure or herself until I was properly locked. So remember get a good high quality cage in the proper size and slowly work your way into longevity. You can and will get there and you won't regret it.

bondinchas likes this.
  2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    It's a journey most of us go through.
    Hopefully the good advice in this forum can help, but there's no experience so good as your own experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice