Womens thoughts only.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by a chase 1, Mar 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. a chase 1

a chase 1 Member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Im very happily married. Been in 24/7 chasity most of last 6 years. I have an agreement that i pay to be released from the cage for sex. It currently costs me £30. This week i ve had a promotion and she wants me to start up a monthly payment into her account of £350 which is all my promotion. In return i get sex three times a month and locked in permanant chasity. She has stated that its now permanant chasity or she will have to leave as it really bugs her when im not locked up and she can tell. Just want a womans thoughts to this. Its a massive turn on for me but should i be carefull where this may lead. I love her shes out of my league a little and she knows it. Think im in a very good situation but is it fair and whats your predictions for me if i agree to this.

2. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    Sounds like something only you can decide. However the fact you are questioning it maybe your answer

3. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    it sounds to me like shes using you id be very carfull what you agree to if you pay her the mony she may just save it up till shes got enough then leave you anyway

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice