Wisconsin Dom fascinated by a caged penis

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by madbdsm, Aug 21, 2013.

1. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    There is something about a man that has no control of his erection or his orgasm that is fascinatingly erotic to me. I consider myself a Dominant and could never see myself in long-term chastity, but I could read about it all day. What is it that makes it so erotic? Is it the ultimate power exchange?

How practical is a cock-cage? My experience with a CB2000 is it is not practical. It acts like a cock-ring which prevents the blood from flowing out of the penis, thus any erection at all is hard to lose. How do people resolve that issue? What about nocturnal erections which are completely involuntary, especially in younger men?

Feel free to chat me or drop me a line. I am also seeking a short term, long weekend perhaps, domestic servitude, including domestic chores, personal hygiene chores, sexual service, along with teasing.

2. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Hi, I agree with you there is something very erotic in have a man controlling the sexual pleasure and erections from another. It´s hard to descibe it :)

About being pratical to use a cock-cage, most of times is pratical but i think there are a few times that isn´t. Personally to me hygiene is very important as well as be shaved which makes it should be possible to remove the cock-cage several times.

I got a few erections during at night which made me woke up. Well it´s life :rolleyes:

sissy paula

3. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    "... very erotic in have a man controlling the sexual pleasure and erections from another."

Well, I was thinking more of a women controlling the erection. It completely changes the dynamic of male/female relationship. So the KEY to a chastity cage is saving? I had a few erections with a CB2000 and could not get rid of it. I kept getting harder and harder, the cage went further and further down my hard cock with the ring pulling my balls along. It looked pretty funny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice