Wife/KH is really taken to this!!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dirtwork guy, Mar 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    After being locked for 30 hours monday through Tuesday night.[my longest yet] My wife decided to let me be free until this morning. We were laying in bed, and she says out of the blew. You havent been very attentive to my needs and wants the last few days, I think you need to have your cage put back on for a lesson. I usually have to mention being locked up for it to happen! This was something new to come from her, I laughed and got all excited, I proceeded to please myself at that point I was told not to touch any more with out promise!. And order into the shower at which point she knows that if I get off I wont be that excited to wear me cage after orgasms. So l still she wont let me touch, she gives me a hand job and cleans me all up. Still all the while not letting me touch my self. After our shower she places the cage on me and states hope you enjoyed that!!! Let's break your last record of being locked. You didnt appreciate being free the last few days........ I guess. Huh...... my period will be starting soon, might be awhile before you touch again. Now about those chores I had asked you to do. The faster you get them done the sooner I might let you out. Or I just might keep you in that cage for awhile........ you sure do listen better when you are wearing it!!!!!! Wow!!!!! That a rush I never thought she would act like this!!!!! What have I got myself into? Has things moved this quick for any one else? We have only been playing with chastity for a month!!!!!

slutsarah and tvalex like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Exciting. Glad to see she's taken to it. Enjoy and be sure to do as she wants.

3. Lockedrod

Lockedrod Member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Sounds like things are going in the right directions for you. Enjoy.

4. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Once you let your partner have control. Some really flourish with the power.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Enjoy your journey ahead! Sounds like your in for a ride!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice