Wife is out day 2

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Locked4MyLuv, Jan 23, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Locked4MyLuv

Locked4MyLuv Member

Japan
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    First, I don't know the custom here. My wife is out of town for 4 days and I want to keep a running log of my locked time. Do we make updates on the original post or a new post for each day? I'm happy to go either way.

So, today is my second evening home alone while my wife is in a different city. I've been self-locked since she left. I'm not as horny today as I was yesterday. Maybe the novelty is wearing off. I mostly forgot about the cage today unless I accidentally brushed against something. I tried to edge with a vibrator, but didn't get much from it. I changed cages yesterday and this cage isn't as comfortable, but I'm keeping it on for now so I can go a true 48 hours without any unlock at all. Also, this one is more open so it's easier to clean and dry. I'm really hoping I get more desperate over the next two days.

I did get an erection overnight. It was deliciously uncomfortable. It hurt so nice! I'm actually looking forward to more of those and, if I'm lucky, even more when the Mrs. teases me. I know it's a long road, but I hope she becomes ruthless.

Sissy_Dé, Tony80 and rubberboy58 like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Thanks for sharing! Most people stick to one post and keep updating it btw.

Locked4MyLuv likes this.
  3. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    I forgot another resource in my list:

gwasi (dot) com

It's a search index for the gonewildaudio subreddit. Allows you to find audio files with keywords like chastity, denial, cuckold, etc. For those of us turned on by audio stimulation, and into multi-tasking (listening while doing other things).

Also, from the game sites I mentioned, I recommend games The Company, and Healslut. Though depends on your personal kink-drivers.

4. Locked4MyLuv

Locked4MyLuv Member

Japan
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Well, this is day 3 and she comes home tomorrow. So far, no issues with chafing or pain anywhere (except the morning wood but I kinda love that pain). No real change from yesterday. I wanted to change my cage tonight to see if my other (smaller) one causes less pain in the morning. I took the ice block out of the freezer and, after five hours, I still needed to run it under hot water to get the key out. So, I suppose that's an effective way to stall myself provided I'm not desperate enough to use hot water. Anyway, I'm back in my favorite cage and getting ready to go to bed. I'm a little worried I can't wear it long term because it's pretty closed off. I'm worried about cleaning up with the relative lack of space compared to the other cage. That said, it's better at preventing erections.

I tried texting my wife for a sexy discussion but she appears to be sleeping already. I got a subscription to omgyes.com and I wanted to share it with her. I want to make it clear to her that her pleasure is my priority. I planned to introduce chastity as another way to approach that.

5. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Just don't overwhelm her with whatever you bring up, especially if she's just returning from a trip. She'd be starting from basically 0, while you're definitely not... you're going way faster than her, so you'll need to slow down and give her a chance to speed up gradually. Otherwise she might shut down entirely, even if she was interested in the exploration you're after.

Locked4MyLuv likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice