Wife getting into long term Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SlaveBoy73, Oct 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    As you know my wife is very disabled and our Master/slave relationship idea is to help me serve her as a caregiver.

I sort of burnt out after some particularly strenuous medical issues and fell off the wagon. To the point that tempers flared and I was decidedly not submissive.

but more recently I felt the pull of craving dominance and humiliation again. I usually feel it after I blow up. Almost like my guilt shifts into a desire for penance. I know that’s not healthy but coping with caregiver fatigue is tough.

So lately she has been using verbal humiliation on me to great effect. Calling me a pathetic slave after me begging her to see me that way.

She told me I was to lock up for better submissiveness and so instead of jerking off I started a mantra where I repeat to myself, “I’m a pathetic Slave” while I rub my nipples.

so she’s aware of my mantra and one day she had me doing caregiver duties and I was complaining under my breath. She stopped me and said, “repeat your mantra “.

I repeated it several times and suddenly I was a happy slave The mantra took me out of selfish headspace and made me a horny slave.

she has now learned her words matter.

i

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Congratulations!

3. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    Thank you.

While I was previously very invested in ruining my orgasms and humiliating myself by eating my cum in front of Master, now I'm not pursuing that goal and leaving my release up to her.

I want to see how far my chastity takes me and improves my submission for her. I want to be a true slave to Master and use all that sexual and humiliation energy to become a better slave and caregiver.

starflyer likes this.
  4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Thats great, would she enjoy seeing you masturbate in front of her, that can be quite humiliating and she could all the while humiliate you verbally as you were doing it ?

5. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    I’m hoping she steps up her verbal humiliation game but she’s pretty reserved. She is learning though.

starflyer likes this.
  6. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    She just did it to me! On camera

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice