Why i've been M.I.A. for awhile...

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by nEthing4Her, Jul 24, 2009.

1. nEthing4Her

nEthing4Her (aka: Neelan Adderfeitt)

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Hi A/all..

Thank Y/you, A/admins, for the contact prompt - it's very nice to know i/I am missed. To They of the Sublime Gender, i offer my humblest, kneeling apologies. To my male kindred, I offer a tight-lipped male-nod that they will be able to read as 'all is not well for me, at the moment'.

You see, i/I recently suffered the passing of one of my two, younger brothers from lymphatic cancer, following a battle that was as noble & inspiring as it was long. Despite its crippling ravages, he somehow managed to raise his three children from the ages of 4, 7 & 9 into fine, young adults in their early 20's. Alone. (For, his Wife deserted him - and the kids - shortly following the cancer's onset & diagnosis.

Finally, however, having again been hospitalized & facing (yet another in an endless dirge of) invasive, critical surgeries, he bravely (and quite understandably) chose instead to ask our Mother for Her blessing to be Let Go, to take his well-deserved, winged ascent into the waiting arms of his Spirit In The Sky, where he would be made even more whole, vital & handsome than he had ever been on this fretful & angst-ridden physical plane W/we A/all must endure.

Of course, a Mother could only consent to granting Her suffering child this (most bittersweet) of Gifts.

That very evening, he slipped from our arms.

Rest In Peace, bro.

Ronald Arthur M., Jr.
    7/13/63 to 3/09/09

Cherished son
    Exemplary father
    Beloved brother
    Ever&Always
    ============================================

As for myself, i am the (as-yet-uncollared) slave of Women - i'll promise to try to check in, from time to time. Thank Y/you A/all for Y/your understanding.

nEt..

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    my heart goes out to you and yours. i'll say a prayer!

3. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Sorry to hear about that...

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

5. nEthing4Her

nEthing4Her (aka: Neelan Adderfeitt)

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Thanks

Thank Y/you A/all so very much for Y/your kindness & consideration. :loveCM:

Now, let us move on.. Hmmm... Watch for upcoming post - just need to ascertain which forum it will need to be in.

nEt..

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    fantastic avatar wish i was the one on his knees!. have just been looking at subhub1 photos in his album boot fetish MMMMMMMmmmmmmm. sorry got to go to toilet again................................damm cb6000:scared0016::confused0068:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice