Who's Loki?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Loki the Chaste, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Loki the Chaste

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Hi all.

Let me introduce myself! I discovered the world of male chastity a year ago and I have been hooked ever since. I’ve always been the kind of guy that orgasmed everyday, be it by myself or with someone’s help. To be chaste was a major change in my life. In the last year I realize that I enjoy being aroused much more than I enjoy the orgasm. I was always submissive and dabbled in various aspect of BDSM, but nothing as ever been as powerful as chastity.

I have been wearing chastity devices, on and off, for little over 6 months. With duration ranging from a day to a week. The longest was 3 weeks, but I had ‘encouragement’ from as Mistress, otherwise I tend go give up :(!

What am I looking for?
    A Key Holder and a Mistress. A Mistress who would take control of my orgasm, who will truly enjoy teasing me and denying me. I would also like a Mistress who would use my submissive state to impose small changes to me or take small decisions for me. Changes and decisions that may not only be related to sex. Nothing major, just small symbolic things!

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Welcome to the site Loki, I hope you enjoy your time here. Although it is not particularly a site for finding keyholders. Why not have a look round some of the previous posts and see if there is anything helpful for you.

3. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Sounds like fun to me :)

4. permanentslave

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Welcome loki and best of luck in your search for happiness in a long life of chastity. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice