Who Would You Tell

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Apr 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    Prior to meeting my wife I had a girlfriend who was interested in keeping me in chastity. We played with it on and off, but not seriously. We broke up for other reasons, but I know that had we stayed together she would have shared my chastity situation with her mother and she would have had no problem with it as she was very open minded.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Lovely :-D We've also said similiar and usually whilst we're away in a different city or on holiday. Wear the key and if anyone asks... we tell them the truth. My wife when asked, told friends in the pub that its the key to Her husbands chastity belt and everyone just laughed at the though - if only they knew She wasn't kidding.

corsac likes this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I have been a CD for much longer than I've been wearing a cage. I had to tell the SA at Lane Bryant when I was trying on a knot dress and the bulge was noticed. I spilled my guts. Ever since then, I seem to have a closer bond with her and all of the SA's there. (She engaged me in a discussion about being caged in front of the other SA's and now thay all want to know more about how they might cage their hubbies!

4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    SA = sales assistant?

5. 613CuckLock

613CuckLock Long term member

Ottawa
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have shown 4 men. Two she has had sex with and three I've played with (one has fucked both of us).

This Friday my babe has me with one of the guys will be fucking me Friday while I'm locked. I still have 15 days to go of 22. I don't know how you guys do this!!

Ma’ams Slut and b_quark like this.
  6. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Just two. My wife knows, duh. She doesn't participate though. My best friend, who is female, we have a unique and absolute trust between the two of us, we tell each other everything, things we tell no one else. Nobody else, because I don't trust anyone else with that. Careful to make sure it doesn't end up on social media or the 6 o'clock news. Lol.

havke likes this.
  7. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Except your 4000 closest friends on CM ;)

8. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh yeah, I thought about that. Hey, quiet, ok? I won't tell on you either. Your secret is safe with me (and 3999 others). Heh heh!

9. ilikemall

ilikemall New member

Local Time:
    I have seven female friends who know about it, all friends that I've known over 15 years and also know about my involvement in the D/S community. Four of those have actually seen it, and that's because they have been curious about D/S and I allowed them to attend a dungeon session. One of those asked if she could be my primary playmate, and she's been my KH when she is the top. None of the seven friends have ever made me feel badly about it, it's just an open topic. One of them now has her lover locked (she's poly).

10. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I wouldn't mind being able to have an honest and mature conversation about chastity, and other fetishes, with a close friend or two. It would be nice just to be more out in the open about it, since I don't think it's anything I should be embarrassed about. Of course, if I'm honest, when I'm really aroused I've imagined them taking advantage of the situation and making a move on my wife since I can't.

Most of our friends know I have a small penis from all of the jokes and remarks my wife makes very publicly about it. About half a dozen or more of her friends know more details (actual size, premature ejaculation issues, inability to satisfy her). I have encouraged her to talk to more of her friends about chastity, but I don't think she has.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice