Who wants to help the new guy? Beuler? Beuler?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by deathrage, Nov 28, 2011.

1. deathrage

deathrage New member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Hello everyone,
    Before i ask my questions i think its only polite to give a small introduction of myself. First off, im a 24 year old male that has long had fantasies that some would consider "not normal". With my past relationships i have always been game for just about anything and trying new things that didn't involve extreme pain or blood. In all my relationships i have always considered myself a dom, i have never gotten much arousal out of being a submissive. I have experimented with light bondage with my female companion and enjoyed it quite a bit, but unfortunately we soon broke up and i was on my own again without a play mate and someone to further explore my sexuality with. After a slew of relationships where sexual freedom left something to be desired i am again on my own still looking to push my boundaries to find all of what i like and what is not for me. After years of wandering the internet i have found a few things that have peaked my interest quite a bit.

One being the idea of denied orgasm and forced orgasm for my female companion. The thought of pushing someone to the point where all they can think about is releasing that it completely fills their world at the moment, and then the idea of them losing themselves to the overwhelming feelings of cumming over and over again reaching the point in subspace where they just don't care anymore about how they look or sound or anything their body just moves on its own grinding against the toy or whatever i may be using and they just embrace the feeling of release over and over again.

The second fantasy that i have been having as of late started a few years ago when i stumbled upon a female chastity fiction page and found myself quite aroused of taking further control of ones desire. this fantasy has kind of merged with the previous one in the fact of wanting to keep the female in a state of constant sexual frustration until i feel she has earned release. This further evolved and kind of turned on me and i started to imagine myself being locked up and wanting release. Deciding to act on this and see how it felt to be locked up i attempted a little bit of self chastity, I placed an order for a CB3000 and waited. When i first got the CB in the mail i rushed home and attempted to put it on but found myself much much to aroused to do this. So after "taking care of business" i put the cage on around my manhood and locked myself up. Unfortunately with my job and my current lifestyle i found it hard to indulge myself longer than a few hours. One night i decided it was time to try and wear it to bed. Unfortunately for me in the middle of the night i became aroused and i guess the cage couldn't contain my "power" and burst open in the middle of the night. It was at that point that i abandoned the idea of chastity. That is until recently when i stumbled upon some articles about male chastity which lead me to the steelworxx web page and i first laid eyes on the steelheart CB. Since then all i have done is fantasize about locking myself up in this device, not being able to touch or even see my penis mysteriously aroused me. I even fantasized about how to make it more secure since i have read that such ball capture devices are not perfect and a dedicated person could easily slip out of such a device. Since i have no desire to locked in a actual belt style chastity device i started to wonder what i could do. Fortunately i found that there is a PA attachment for the steelworxx belts which is convenient since i just so happened to have a PA. But still i found problems with this. Even tho one could technically not get out of a setup like this i have found videos showing that people can withdraw themselves about 3/4 the way out of the tube since the PA can just follow up along the wire (i believe it was denying Thumpers blog). The more i thought about it i still like the thought of the CB not being able to slip off in the least bit, the tip of my penis being locked at the end of the tube with absolutely no way of even withdrawing it even partially. I have seen pictures of people who have modded CB with small padlocks at the end to go through their PA but they seem clumsy and most likely uncomfortable, in one instance a guy stated he could only wear it like this for short periods of time because it the loose lock pulled and pinched the skin around the piercing which is a big turn off for me since i am not one for pain. Im looking for a solution that could possible be worn for an extended period of time while being completely comfortable.

But this then brings me to my other issue is what to do with the key. Since i have a job and a lifestyle that could at any time require me to be "bare" so to speak, i cant just mail the key away. And i also don't think finding a 2nd party keyholder would work either since i would need near immediate access to the key to be able to remove the device. I know the string and ice trick would work well for short term chastity, however i feel it would be to easy to give in and just run it under hot water.

Any advice you could give a new guy would be much appreciated.

2. lockgoesclick

lockgoesclick Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    You mentioned that you were looking at the steelworx website. Check out the CB extras, towards the bottom of the page they have a stainless "Key Safe" which is locked with one of the numbered breakaway tabs. Get one of those and have your KH verify the number on the tag for you. Not only is the case tamper evident(you must break the numbered tag to open it) but its also small enough that you could just have it in your pocket with the rest of your keys no problem.

3. deathrage

deathrage New member

Local Time:
    Thanks lock. I saw the little key safe you were talking about a while ago and as of right now it is my "default" plan. Im looking for more of a solution that does not include a 2nd party (last few relationships have left me with some trust issues) and i would be more comfortable keeping everything internal. Im looking for a solution that under normal circumstances i would not be have access to the key and not be tempted to just break the key safe open and am unable to give in to my desire in moments of weakness. But like i said before i also need to be able to remove it at nearly any given moment due to my career. So in short i need something that is a deterrent under normal circumstances to release myself, however under certain circumstances i need to be able to remove it without any repercussions.

but like i said i am not completely against using the key safe and involving a KH. I am just looking for a more comfortable solution.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Get a large saucepan, as large as will fit in your freezer, and perferably with a lid but no handles. Half fill with water then freeze, put keys on top, fill to brim with water and put back in freezer with lid on, wetting the outide as well so it will stick to the freezer bottom.

Then, to get out you will need to defrost the freezer. Possible, but very inconvenient.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice