Whips by Victor Tella

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Ms.Linda, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    At the risk of sounding like an advertisement (which is certainly NOT my intent) I want to praise this man for his masterful work. Victor Tella is a world class whip maker! About a year ago I was first introduced to his work. I was amazed at the quality, the attention to detail, and beauty. After much consideration, I broke down and ordered a 4 foot kangaroo hide signal whip from him. I got to choose the colors I wanted and how many plaits to use in the whip. When ordering, it says it may take 4-6 weeks to receive the item. Well, it only took 13 days from start to finish. I received my whip via UPS yesterday. It truely is a work of art. Far beyond my expectations. I simply couldn't wait to get this thing in my hands and let loose! And I was in NO way disappointed! Right out of the box, the CRACK was unbelievably thrilling! This will only increase as the whip breaks in. Being that the whip is a 4 footer, accuracy is greatly simplified from that of a longer whip. I am also able to use it indoors as well.

If you're considering purchasing a whip, I highly recommend Victor. Check out his web site at Snakewhip.com. You won't be disappointed!!

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    I can't wait to see it..

OK, I can't wait to try it out!!!! Those roo hide whips make such a delicious sound when they crack. Looking forward to oogling the newest toy in your collection. :smilies_xxx22:

3. e156

e156 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    Tella whips are absolutely world class...on par with *any* other maker out there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice