Which device should i buy?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Samgie, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Samgie

Samgie New member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    i have been using a small metal cage but if i get hard the ring pulls my balls and i can just pull my dick out of the cage relatively easy do i need to buy a bigger one? or a nub type cage to have "internal erections"? my partner and i are new in this, and they are eager to be my keyholder but we just can't get it to work

2. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Ring pulling on the balls is kinda unavoidable I think. But you should be able to get it to a point where it’s not painful. Have you tried other cages or just the metal one? I tried some knock off holy trainers (both nub and nano) and then moved to cherry keepers. The holy trainers are good, many love them, but I found it to be kind of heavy so without a strap it would kinda slide down. The cherry keeper is very light and you can basically change the size of the ring by 1mm until you find that goldilocks ring size.

Samgie likes this.
  3. Samgie

Samgie New member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    i have another metal one but it falls off with a 50mm ring the 45mm i have fits just right but the cage is unable to contain my penis properly

4. Boxy123

Boxy123 Member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    The ring needs to be small to the point you cannot pull out. This means ot will sting underneath unless you fit it just right. A few mm is the differemce between pulling out very sore balls.

amyslover likes this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    I suggest this to anyone who is new to this... Get a device with multiple rings that are all SOLID pieces. Make sure it is 50mm, 45mm, and 40mm OR some variable in inches with 2 inches being the largest. Try to find one where the gap between the ring and cage seems a little larger, it will be more comfortable with your balls...

I wouldn't get a cage length OVER 2 inches unless you have a massive unit either... You are also best off getting something on Amazon due to shipping time from China being like 6 weeks? It is just a starter unit but you will notice that you probably won't need the biggest ring once you get used to it.

Lemme know if you want anymore help.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    perfectly said! A cheap cb6000 knock off is about £20 off eBay or wish ect, it makes a perfect sizing kit as well as an starter cage.

King Hippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice