Where to begin?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy Elaine, May 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Hi everyone,

This is my first real post on the forums, well not counting my introduction that is, anyway so here goes.

As I said in my profile, I'm completely new to the whole chastity lifestyle and cant wait to get started, the problem I seem to find myself in is just, where exactly do I start?

I've been reading a lot of the posts on here and they have been very helpful and informative, its great reading about other people's experiences and thoughts and feelings on chastity. Chastity has been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember and now I have the oppturnity to finally explore all those thoughts and feelings.

This summer I have all the free time I could ever want and have my own device (CB3000) and what i really want to do is get right into the lifestyle, but my lack of experience and knowledge base (save for the posts, blogs and articles I've read) is something which I feel is holding me back.

So I guess what I'm asking is, if anyone has any advise on starting out in chastity they would be willing to share I would be very grateful, basically anything you think I should know or should read up on, etc, that would help me get started.

Looking foward to reading your replys

Vykker

2. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Vykler,

The best advice I can offer is start slow. If you're going to be holding your own key that's great but don't get into your device for the first time and expect to keep it on for a few weeks straight -- give yourself time to adjust to it. Try wearing it a few hours, then all day, then all day and all night, adjusting as needed for comfort, and give yourself at least a week before locking it on and throwing away the key (so to speak, don't really throw away the key!).

Other than that, have fun. I am fortunate in that my wife holds the key to my belt, so any "lifestyle" we have is up to her -- I do what she wants and that's all we care about. Focus on enjoying yourself rather than meeting some idealistic "lifestyle" and I think you'll have a lot more fun in the end!

3. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Wow really didnt think I'd get a reply that quick!

Thanks for the advise, keep it coming :)

I intend to take things slow at the beginning, see how things work out, I dont have a keyholder/Mistress/etc yet so its really up to me how fast/slow I take things.

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    try finding a group. here in the states W/we have ClubFEM...Females Enslaving men. Mistress and i go to private parties that they host but they have public "meet and greet" opportunities monthly. nothing like being with like-minded folks!

5. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

Great Idea! Will have to check out some local groups.

What's it like at one of the private parties?

6. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    private parties are great. everyone arrives in street clothes but soon people are wandering in or out of the room to change. males are required to wear thongs or some other fetish gear or be naked. the males serve the Mistresses drinks and snacks and when not needed simply kneel or recline at the feet of their Domme as they chat with their Peers. sometimes there's a demonstration to get things started. Y/you can participate in any of the action or simply watch and learn. your Mistress can loan you out to other Mistresses or simply tie you up to a piece of equipment and do with you whatever She pleases...beating, CBT, teasing, etc. it's a totally different scene to be handled that way with an audience watching. oh...there is absolutely no sex.

7. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Wow!

Thats sounds amazing! Have you been to many of these parties?

I'd say it would be quite something to be used with an entire audience of Mistresses and subs watching, still I'd love to try it!

Has it been done to you?

8. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    vykker,

my Mistress has been around the scene for years and has been to many parties. i went to my first party with Her about 2 months ago. before W/we went W/we decided that no matter what W/we would just watch as it was my first time. this Saturday W/we are bringing all Her toys. i'm sure that at least i'll be strapped down and beaten...i am so excited!! She has also hinted at a clothespin demonstration. that one has me a little nervous. check out my photo gallery.

of course i'll have all the details posted by monday.

slavejohn

9. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Wow!

Lucky you! Just checked out your photos, ouch lol

So what toys are you bringing??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice